• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Yes, agree about needing a new manager asap. We need some direction, even if that manager isnt coming in til the summer

Regarding the top 6, I think a new manager installing a new system can give us a huge lift. Look at what Potter and de Zerbi have done by installing a system at Brighton. Similar to Brentford, Fulham and others are punching well above their weight in terms of performances compared to the players which they have

So get that manager and a system, and add a keeper, couple defences and a creative player and I think we'll look a huge amount better
We need a few players to be much much better
Weirdly have a Couple of them on loan and injured
Not sure who will be doing the buying with no DOF but we do have more scouts now and a modern structure

We need a few players to be much much better
Weirdly have a Couple of them on loan and injured
Not sure who will be doing the buying with no DOF but we do have more scouts now and a modern structure

Yep, need a handful of new players as I said. I cant believe Levy isnt ready to move on a new DoF - Paratici has been on the verge of being fired for months given the situation so we must have done our homework on who'd replace him

Yep, need a handful of new players as I said. I cant believe Levy isnt ready to move on a new DoF - Paratici has been on the verge of being fired for months given the situation so we must have done our homework on who'd replace him
I think he has already made that call but the person is in a job already
I am also genuinely excited if we’re less flush with money as we may have to gamble more on younger players form the championship for example…. Rather than big money foreign players who are actually just as weak as the ones they are replacing

pkyes like Reya, Kilman and Alex Scott can really fix some big issues whilst also being HG

mod course we won’t do that because it’s not trendy but those kind of signings will excite me more than a Porro

Really hope you're right and that we have a DoF lined up.

My GHod we're a shambles at the moment
We are
And weirdly we’re not unique
We just see it as worse as it’s our club
But today really was a classic spurs moment for me
Weak mentality
Weak tactics
No effort
No excuses

I am also genuinely excited if we’re less flush with money as we may have to gamble more on younger players form the championship for example…. Rather than big money foreign players who are actually just as weak as the ones they are replacing

pkyes like Reya, Kilman and Alex Scott can really fix some big issues whilst also being HG

mod course we won’t do that because it’s not trendy but those kind of signings will excite me more than a Porro

Spence, Clarke, Rodon?

Looks like there was some truth to Conte's words in the end. I've read some very negative comments about him but at the end of the day, he kept us in the race for a Top 4 finish with a team capable of that kind of capitulation. Don't get me wrong, he's not Mr Nice Guy: when he saw the writing was on the wall, he hit the self destruct button and buggered off. However, I remember reading calls for Mason and Stellini to replace him. They're not half the manager he is, at least when it comes to results. The football was abject but he got us where we wanted to be in the table.

Today's performance is on a par with what we witnessed when Espirito Santo was in charge. Different players, same attitude. Hopefully the next guy will find out the solution of this particular jigsaw but I remember saying last season that this was the 90s all over again and apart from a short spell with one of the best managers around (again, only as far as results are concerned), I have seen nothing to change my mind. There's some outstanding talent in this team, but there's also some incredible mediocrity and, worst of all, zero spirit. Despite claims of the contrary, there was still something to play for today. Anybody remembers that dreadful loss at Saudi Sportswashing Machine with Gerry the Badger Francis?

Last edited:
Clarke? The lad we sold to Sunderland
Spence and NDogie to play full back
That fixes 2 issues and royal can play right back too in a 4 well

I meant they are our recent signings from the Championship. And they haven’t been up to much. Not sure there is a massive pool of undiscovered potential there.

I meant they are our recent signings from the Championship. And they haven’t been up to much. Not sure there is a massive pool of undiscovered potential there.
Ah sorry
Clarke has been very good this season
Spence would be miles better than Porro. Spence has a lot of the Porro positives but with the English physicality and pace
Scott form Bristol city would be a apogee who would really excite me
I mentioned above Kilman form wolves. He was a championship player not too long ago
Look at Gil… that’s a £40m deal. He is nowhere to being a £40m player.

Good calls

Yes, agree about needing a new manager asap. We need some direction, even if that manager isnt coming in til the summer

Regarding the top 6, I think a new manager installing a new system can give us a huge lift. Look at what Potter and de Zerbi have done by installing a system at Brighton. Similar to Brentford, Fulham and others are punching well above their weight in terms of performances compared to the players which they have

So get that manager and a system, and add a keeper, couple defences and a creative player and I think we'll look a huge amount better
Our new manager won’t get long enough to put in a system…. The chairman will sack him as soon as there’s a sniff that we’re going to miss out on top 4. We’re not going anywhere now until the chairman is replaced, everything else is window dressing.

Succession planning at our club?…. Yeah right!

The only positive thing from yesterday’s game was that the Levy out chants are getting louder and louder with each game.

Succession planning at our club?…. Yeah right!

The only positive thing from yesterday’s game was that the Levy out chants are getting louder and louder with each game.

Is it right for Levy out? Or would it be better that he conducts our business operations but appoints a football expert to conduct the footballing side whilst he completely steps away? If he gives a set budget to a footballing chief, perhaps Munn, and tells them that they are to make all the football decisions.

I think Levy did good work on the business side, and to improve our infrastructure and business practices BUT his football decisions have led us to a lack of success. So if we can get someone in to take responsibility and for Levy to step aside in that area then could that be for the best?

Our new manager won’t get long enough to put in a system…. The chairman will sack him as soon as there’s a sniff that we’re going to miss out on top 4. We’re not going anywhere now until the chairman is replaced, everything else is window dressing.

Pretty much how I feel. The next manager might be a perfect fit but Levy will do something to undermine him or not read the room and get it majorly wrong at some point. I posted in another thread that I want us to get hammered whenever we go behind a goal or two as it hopefully will lead to more and more discontent among the fanbase. We’re certainly not a unified fanbase at the moment like Arsenal and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The geordies got rid of their last owner and the general mood is miles better, can’t put a price on everyone pulling in the same direction.

Back