• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Picking a back 4 with the players we have available should be a sacking offence.

I was gonna watch the game, but fudge that.

3 in midfield should mean we get far more possession than would have been the case with 343.

Davies might well be on before the hour too

Jeez, Kieron Dyer is incredibly biased. Understand he used to play for them but his comments are astonishing!

I knew we had a decent recent record at SJP. Never realised it was 6 wins in the last 8. Better than going to Goodison

Unfortunately the even money on Saudi Sportswashing Machine was too good to refuse...them and Barce double for me and not watching

Enjoy all

Back 4 is very risky with those individuals. I don’t trust a single one of them in a 4. That said, at least it’s shown a willingness to change and do something different so as apprehensive and I am and as low as my expectations are, I’m very curious to see how this plays out.

Back