• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

3000 tickets x £30 = £90,000 = about one third of a days pay of the first teams' wages.

I think we all know it's not exactly a hardship for them. (And whilst they bear a lot of responsibility for what happened, they aren't responsible for away tickets being capped at £30).
I am just accepting it as a gesture I didn't expect and wouldn't have asked for. An acknowledgement that Sunday was an embarrassing performance by a group of top level professional footballers. I'll take it but what I really want is to see a wholly different attitude on Thursday evening.

So you're saying it's an empty gesture because it didn't cost them over a million each?
It's def a gesture, the players would have had to offer it up or agree when asked OR its the club doing it for the fans. The clubs unable to stop the number out their salary because its unionised.

We all get that the game was crap and the seasons been terrible but when you look at the individual gesture on its own its fairly decent.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Back