• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine ***

I am looking at that Toon squad and I am trying to think who the 12 players are that are missing. That is some squad if they have another 12 first team players out?

Yeah... A seasoned pro and international picked over a youth player that's never played a game in the top level. Absolute disgrace!

To be fair Saudi Sportswashing Machine's one big standout quality is their intense high press. And Davies is an obvious target for that.

Burn, Anderson, Barnes, Murphy, willock, Target, Pope, batman and tonali

An excellent signing from Gotham United, plays DC (defensive center) position doesn't he? Also a bit of a joker from what I've heard.

Tbf their first team looks good although I've got no idea who Miley is. Our bench looks stronger than theirs and that'll hopefully be the difference in us getting a long overdue win today..

Lets hope for plenty more I've Got You Babe moments from our captain

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/WB94JT/london-uk-25th-aug-2019-son-heung-min-of-tottenham-hotspur-m-goes-past-fabian-schar-l-and-sean-longstaff-of-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-united-r-premier-league-match-tottenham-hotspur-v-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-utd-at-the-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-in-london-on-sunday-25th-august-2019-this-image-may-only-be-used-for-editorial-purposes-editorial-use-only-license-required-for-commercial-use-no-use-in-betting-games-or-a-single-clubleagueplayer-publications-pic-by-steffan-bowenandrew-orchard-sports-photographyalamy-live-news-credit-andrew-orchard-sports-photographyalamy-live-news-WB94JT.jpg

Back