• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine ***

Start well, take the lead, then crumble seems to be our destiny these last few games. Let's do it differently today! Come on Tottenham!

Start well, take the lead, then crumble seems to be our destiny these last few games. Let's do it differently today! Come on Tottenham!

I would suggest try going 1-0 down instead of 1-0 up, but then we would probably end up losing 3-0, so maybe not. Better we go 2-0 up for a change..

Do we know if Son is def out? I'm sure no one knows for sure but I have seen predicted line ups with Johnson up front and Gil on the left.

Do we know if Son is def out? I'm sure no one knows for sure but I have seen predicted line ups with Johnson up front and Gil on the left.

I am hoping we are keeping Newc@stle guessing then springing him as a late inclusion just before 3.30pm, but he looked in a lot of pain after he got taken off.
It appeared we left him on too long, it went down about 10 mins before he was subbed but carried on, looks like playing on may have done a lot more damage
Knowing our luck right now if will be injured until a week before the Asian Cup starts

I am hoping we are keeping Newc@stle guessing then springing him as a late inclusion just before 3.30pm, but he looked in a lot of pain after he got taken off.
It appeared we left him on too long, it went down about 10 mins before he was subbed but carried on, looks like playing on may have done a lot more damage
Knowing our luck right now if will be injured until a week before the Asian Cup starts
If he hasn't been present for the whole season to that point, he should volunteer not to go. It's the right thing to do.

Back