• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because the Sky execs are that dumb. You have six weekends where you know three teams will play on Sunday. Let's give them the early kickoff on Saturday.
I bet there’re gutted to learn that, sat in their Surrey mansions this morning looking out over the driveways wondering whether to take the Bentley or the Aston for a spin later...

It's a system that we have never played. I would think that it is more likely to be Lucas or Son, with Eriksen and either Lamela or Sissoko.

One other thing on playing Lucas and Son. When I have seen Saudi Sportswashing Machine this season they have played very deep and compact. I'm not sure that they'll be a lot of space to run into.

One other thing on playing Lucas and Son. When I have seen Saudi Sportswashing Machine this season they have played very deep and compact. I'm not sure that they'll be a lot of space to run into.

....which always beggars belief in my mind how we never invested in a player who can take on and dribble past two or three players from a standing position.

Lamela is probably most likely to offer it this afternoon though
Lamela can't beat two or three players from a standing start, he'll fall over his own feet attempting that [emoji1787]

It would be nice to see Lo Celso to start to gage where he will play for us and what he offers and of course Son must start as he always should. He is our livewire and unpredictable element that we will surely need against a determined and turtles up Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Since the PL is no longer shown over here on the usual TV channels (hijacked by the Russian streaming service DZNAZTY) I can't watch matches with the usual comfort and reliability of previous decades. And I won't pay for that horseschitt streaming service.

Any suggestions for alternative viewing arrangements greatly appreciated.

Ndombele and Lo Celso both appear to have that in their game

I hope so... indeed I have already said I would love them as our double pivot. However I see their dribbling skills as the key to counteract the high press... not the parked bus.

I hope so... indeed I have already said I would love them as our double pivot. However I see their dribbling skills as the key to counteract the high press... not the parked bus.

I wonder whether Lo Celso will be introduced further forwards to help him settle into English football.

Since the PL is no longer shown over here on the usual TV channels (hijacked by the Russian streaming service DZNAZTY) I can't watch matches with the usual comfort and reliability of previous decades. And I won't pay for that horseschitt streaming service.

Any suggestions for alternative viewing arrangements greatly appreciated.
Go have a look in the IPTV thread.

We have done well to start the season with a win and draw in our first 2 matches. It was an erection inducing draw with Emirates Marketing Project away last week, even if we rode our luck. Our performances have not been convincing so far. We need to improve our performances in the coming matches. We have a good record against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, winning our last 4 matches against them. We need to continue our good record against and to beat them in this match.
To do that, we need to be more clinical and ruthless in front of goal.

Our attack is going to be key for us in this match. Kane scored 2 goals against Villa and was poor against Emirates Marketing Project. We need him to score a goal or two in this match. Son will be returning after his 3 game suspension but want him to start as sub and come on in the second half. Afterall, Son has been poor in pre-season and has not scored in 10 matches for us, scoring only 1 goal in his last 11 league matches. It will be better for us if Son fight for his place instead of coming straight into the first 11. Lamela and Moura has started the season in good form, so both should start. Eriksen inspired us against Villa but was poor against Emirates Marketing Project. Hope Eriksen will be back to his best in this match. Can see Lo Celso having a part in this match. Let's see what he can do for us.

Our midfield situation is a bit confusing. Until last week, we had many options but with us trying to sell Wanyama and already sold Nkoudou, it is unclear now. Thought Ndombele and Wanyama will be our best midfield partnership but with Wanyama leaving, not sure who will partner Ndombele this season. Pochettino seems to favour Winks but still not fully convinced of him. Will prefer either Sissoko or even Dier to partner Ndombele in midfield. Ndombele has started the season promisingly but he needs to be more commanding in midfield like Dembele once was.

A bit worried about our defence. Our options seems to be very limited in defence. Vertonghen and Alderweireld are our only reliable defenders but both of them are getting old. We really should have signed a few reliable defenders in the transfer window. Still not fully convinced of Sanchez as he makes too many mistakes. Hope Vertonghen will be back to partner Alderweireld in this match. It will be disappointing if Lloris doesn't keep the clean sheet in this match.

It is going to be another tight league title race this season. We cannot afford to drop too many points this season if we want to stay in the title race. Newcatsle will make it tough for us but we should be beating bottom teams like them. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Newcastlle and move closer to the top of the league table.

Everybody dance now!

Can see Saudi Sportswashing Machine playing defensively to try to stop us. We need to make use of all the chances we get to win this match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to stay in the league title race.

We should be winning this by 3 or 4 but i think it will be frustrating and another late goal will win it.

I'm hoping for a bit more attacking intent today and much less sideways and backwards possession for the sake of it.

Back