• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m perturbed by the teams you lot are posting.

We should go out and beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine at football.

Sissoko is very weak in terms of skill, possession, passing, goal scoring etc.

We should not need his skill set for Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, just outplay them and go for it

Audere est facere
True.
But it'll be funny if he scored.

Ffs I was looking forward to not having to see Sissoko starting this week and now Ndombele has a slight thigh injury. [emoji24]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I’m perturbed by the teams you lot are posting.

We should go out and beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine at football.

Sissoko is very weak in terms of skill, possession, passing, goal scoring etc.

We should not need his skill set for Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, just outplay them and go for it

Audere est facere

You mean by scoring goals like the third one against Villa?

Last edited:
The worst thing about the EL was playing on Sunday and it not being on TV, what’s the fudging point of that?

Because the Sky execs are that dumb. You have six weekends where you know three teams will play on Sunday. Let's give them the early kickoff on Saturday.

Like he did against us. For Saudi Sportswashing Machine....
When? Do you mean the 5-1 when Sissoko dived to win a penalty from Eriksen, whilst panicking about how to physically contort his frame to generate a shot on target?

3-1 to us. We haven’t hit top form yet but we should still win fairly comfortably. I’d expect us to concede at least one if Vertonghen doesn’t play.

Back