• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poch failed, simple as. This was on him today, and the past eight months as well.

If you waste the first 45 minutes every single game - every, single, f*cking, game, (I think we've failed to score in 23 of our last 27 first halves)n you only have 45 minutes to do anything. Wasn't enough today.

And, to be honest, he is starting to worry me with how inept he's getting, despite seemingly getting more of what he wants in terms of backing.

Coach your damn team to do more than be this turgid and aimless, please.

Could not agree more.

Being prone to conspiracy theories I wonder if he is leaving Eriksen out to prove a point to Levy that we cant sell him, he has still rather deluded I think been talking about Eriksen signing a new contract, so maybe he wants him to stay the year and this is his way of forcing Ley's hand.

A big wake up call. We have been winging it since Jan. Poch needs to clear his head and go back to doingthe basics well. No. 1 is fast passing, 2 work on movement to unlock teams. Without Eriksen our midfield looked short on ideas.

This had nothing to do with Eriksen, this is Poch

brick lineup .. he's trying to play half pregnant .. either Jan & Eriksen are in or out .. they are much better than fudging Winks and Sanchez
brick tactics, fudge creativity, just get the fudging ball to three of the best strikers in the league
brick tempo .. since when did we go back to AVB's possession without purpose brick?
Subs .. really Davies at the end? fudging Jan in as RB would have been a better call.

Poch has spent the last few months complaining about everything .. he needs to look in the fudging mirror ..

Could not agree more.

Being prone to conspiracy theories I wonder if he is leaving Eriksen out to prove a point to Levy that we cant sell him, he has still rather deluded I think been talking about Eriksen signing a new contract, so maybe he wants him to stay the year and this is his way of forcing Ley's hand.

Don’t think so. Just rank bad management. Why start him last week if thats the plan?

GHod I hope at least one of Barcelona or PSG lose later, otherwise our clams have cost me a 10 fold acca and £740 in winnings

What was up with Kane today? He looked well off it.

If you play Moura and Son they have to be running in behind the full-backs, not waiting for it for feet all the time. City are a lesson in movement against deep sitting teams - one we need to learn.

Last edited:
The scum will start with Lacazette, Pepe and Aubameyang next week. We don’t look like we can create anything even against mediocre defences.

It’s going to be embarrassing.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I take full responsibility for this loss, having captained Kane and included Walker-Peters in my FPL team.

I promise to never include another Spurs player in my FPL teams.

The official VAR line is that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn Dean's subjective decision.

Easy for the refs to let things go thinking VAR will sort it out, but VAR won't touch it.

Could not agree more.

Bizarre from Poch all 3 games. Left Eriksen out against 2 teams that would defo camp in and left out pace against City.

I think you may be on to something there. He seems at loggerheads with the world at the moment.

I hate to say it on here because people his fan boys who to me are starting to look like Wenger's fan boys will crucfiy me. But when a Brighton fan asked me this week what I thought of Poch and Tottenham this season. I said we might get top 4 because the others are just as indifferent as us, but that I had gone right off Poch, always sulking and moaning in the press or trying to play "mind games" with them.

We have had no clear sense of play for months and he always plays his favourites. Love Tottenham, I rate and admire Poch what he has done for us and the league positions he has got us but from being a 10 in his last season at the lane he has gone down and down, even before the champs league final he had dropped to an 8. I hope he manages to change around but in my rankings i could see him being a 7 by January.

He pretty much does not want to be here and admitted as much that he would have left had we won the champs league. Like holding onto a player who does not want to play for the club it does not always work and I think the same with the manager.

The official VAR line is that there wasn't enough evidence to overturn Dean's subjective decision.

Easy for the refs to let things go thinking VAR will sort it out, but VAR won't touch it.

no one shouts fk when that happens outside the box, I'm furious at Kane for trying to win the penalty, it was easier to score

Thing is we started with width

Then the manager abandoned it for our famous all attacking players hold hands formation.

Kane behind Lucas while Winks sprays it sideways very slowly and at times inaccurately.

Then makes the subs and sticks Lo Celso right wing.

We seem to have no identity as a team and it's been going on for ages.

What was up with Kane today? He looked well off it.

If you play Mourra and Son they have to be running in behind the full-backs, not waiting for it for feet all the time. City are a lesson in movement against deep sitting teams - one we need to learn.

Kane had two men on him the whole time. I think that Son and Moira's strengths are cutting in and getting between full back and centre half. They had a bank of five midfielders sitting in front of that today.

Thing is we started with width

Then the manager abandoned it for our famous all attacking players hold hands formation.

Kane behind Lucas while Winks sprays it sideways very slowly and at times inaccurately.

Then makes the subs and sticks Lo Celso right wing.

We seem to have no identity as a team and it's been going on for ages.

yep, we looked good for the first 10

Back