• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dross , I’m angry after this . We look awful. Have done since Xmas . Same old same old. That lot will batter us next week. Wtf is going on at the club? Where Jan ? fudging fuming

Make no mistake, we have major major issues this season.

Yep, defensively very suspect and attacking disjointed.

I in a way feel we actually paying for not signing anyone for that 12 month period because the squad needs refreshing and we have done a little this summer but not enough and also our defence needs freshing up which I guess we will need to do next season. which is to much upheaval in a short period of time.

fudge off useless clams. For once we had a chance to break, with Saudi Sportswashing Machine actually having 4-5 players in our half, and Davies plays it backwards.....

Starts slow. Finishes badly.
Not leaving a lot really.

I’m worried about what’s going on here. Behind the scenes ain’t looking good , and on the pitch is starting to look the same.

It may have been best for a clean break in the summer for all concerned.

He looks tired/disinterested and his comments in the media are just weird.

Another shocking loss, the same reason we were so brick last season. hate to say it but we need freshening up big time. I know exactly how the season is going to go and we are not going to be getting a top 4 place.

FT 0-1. A woeful display. Really shocking . Is Poch really serious about taking us forward. His preparation of a team for the last year has been shocking.We come out like we have lead in our boots. Are they overstrained? As Danish asks, when was the last time we actually played well ?

That was an utterly shameful and embarrassing performance. They’re fudging muck. Buck stops with the manager. Terrible line up and we looked pedestrian.

I never, ever say this. But they wanted it more. Every 50:50 and second ball, they busted a gut. We were strolling. This is knee jerk but losing to Saudi Sportswashing Machine anywhere is unforgivable. At home? Ah fudge football.

We are going to see this a lot this season, aren't we? Teams not in the top 6-8 just sitting back and packing the middle, hoping to take one of the few chances they'll get. This could be a frustrating few months.

We played bad. Could not break them down.
But.
Moura had two chances.
Kane had a chance
It was a penalty. Rugby tackled.

Cannot wait for this transfer window to close. Too many questions and it's unsettling.

Back