• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winks will be dropped for Ndombele. I wish I could swap out Kane and Lamela.
I was originally thinking that NDombele and Lo Celso would be the midfield 2.
I now suspect that Lo Celso is here to ply further up and replace Erikson.
Meaning the Winks and/or Sissoko era continues... :(

HT 0-1. To have created only one attempt on target in 45 mins against a poor Saudi Sportswashing Machine team is frankly just awful. We have become a quite boring team to watch. Back to the bad old AVB days.

Lamela, Sissoko starting and no Eriksen against a team you know are going to come and sit deep and defend.

Poch had no intention of scoring a goal today. [emoji1787]

So predictable, you just knew the ball will move sideways slowly and no one can pass between the lines.

We are in for a turgid season if Eriksen leaves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Quite predictable with that line up, sadly. We need to bring Eriksen or Lo Celso on, obviously.

I was originally thinking that NDombele and Lo Celso would be the midfield 2.
I now suspect that Lo Celso is here to ply further up and replace Erikson.
Meaning the Winks and/or Sissoko era continues... :(
Please GHod no.

No width (after first five)
Lamela can't play it early
Kane playing #10
No tempo
Backwards and sideways passes
Sanchez at fault for goal and chance before
No passers in midfield.

Apart from that we've played well.

Some people on here really need a reality check on how good we actually are. Some still claim on here that we are as good as Liverpool, are you kidding. The top two constantly swat away lower opposition, for quite some time now we seldom beat opposition comfortably - it’s always a slog. And to watch we simply don’t look that great. And then laugh and joke at Arsenal and Chelsea as if we are far superior to them. We really aren’t,at best we are marginally better....

Lamela has been abysmal, Rose has been free many times out left and he holds on to the ball, holds on to it, holds on to it. The end.
He's brick. It has to be said, yes he presses from the front, but in possession he is fudging horrible.

Another disaster on the cards, it’s not obvious to me what the scheme is, if we build slow we’re obviously not trying to get in behind them, but we’re not shooting from distance either.

What kind of goal are we trying to score?

Back