• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Castle sitting very deep. We lack coordination in attack. For example, whenever KWP gets the ball, he should know there is a man running towards the space to the right of their box. There almost never is, so he almost always comes back inside to the CBs. Makes it easier for Castle. Rose has had some joy with 1-2s with Lamela on the other side, but we need to be more decisive with our movment in wide positions.

Then when they are out of shape, we're a beat too slow to capatalise. We wait until they get back to their compact stations.

He's not untouchable but he's doing the job of two footballers until Ndombele's fit again

That's complete rubbish...

So what was that player doing breaking a Saudi Sportswashing Machine break down the left that had the whole stadium chanting ... "Oh. Mouss....." The only sustained chant I heard about any of our players.

Is it too much to ask for our metronome to produce just one incisive pass in 45 minutes. And he will soon be substituted because he is simply ineffective.

He's brick. It has to be said, yes he presses from the front, but in possession he is fudging horrible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
I just don’t get why instead of playing the simple quick first time pass the way he is facing, he has to drop his left shoulder then his right shoulder then feint twice more again before dragging his studs over the ball 3 times looking in the other direction THEN knocking a 2 yard no look pass, to the exact same and now no-longer-in-space somewhat bored and bemused teammate.

Another disaster on the cards, it’s not obvious to me what the scheme is, if we build slow we’re obviously not trying to get in behind them, but we’re not shooting from distance either.

What kind of goal are we trying to score?
A massive massive own goal?

Can one of our forwards or full backs please take on their man? Slow Passing ad nauseam isn't the way to break down massed defences. Has Poch learnt anything?

No Parrett on the bench....... would feel better if we had Llorente on there to be honest. We are gonna need a big man for the last ten.

I just don’t get why instead of playing the simple quick first time pass the way he is facing, he has to drop his left shoulder then his right shoulder then feint twice more again before dragging his studs over the ball 3 times looking in the other direction THEN knocking a 2 yard no look pass, to the exact same and now no-longer-in-space somewhat bored and bemused teammate.

This is without question his biggest failing, and it always has been, he always spends too much time on the ball, takes far too many touches. It's a bit of a mystery why he hasn't weeded it out of his game yet.

I don't know what his problem is with Vertonghen but his pride is costing us.

Toby has lost a step and Sanchez needs a dominant center back next to him.

Please bring Jan on. And Christian.

Can one of our forwards or full backs please take on their man? Slow Passing ad nauseam isn't the way to break down massed defences. Has Poch learnt anything?

The problem is there's no space, a dribbler with no momentum from a standing start is a rare beast.

No Parrett on the bench....... would feel better if we had Llorente on there to be honest. We are gonna need a big man for the last ten.

Against the big centre backs I think they will ready that up all day long.

We need to keep up the pressure. Faster passing, they are tiring. Gaps will open up.

Back