• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers, Sun 24th Aug 2014 ***

Chadli is a surprise. Must be doing something right in training. Besides that the team was predicable if not quite what I was hoping for.

What a strong bench we have.

Paulinho
Townsend
Sandro
BAE
Dawson (injured?)
Vorm (what is going on here?)

All not in the matchday squad.

I wonder how many will still be here by the end of the window.

Paulinho
Townsend
Sandro
BAE
Dawson (injured?)

Not many hopefully. Although it is surprising to see how far down the pecking order Sandro has slipped. Not sure i understand that one myself but at the end of the day someone has to be shipped out I suppose...

Paulinho
Townsend
Sandro
BAE
Dawson (injured?)

and Chiriches ...

Walker and Naughton unavailable too. Shame we can only name 7 subs, always going to be some good players missing out although given our history with injuries we'll soon be down to the bare bones :Harry:

in what sense? its his first ever start under Poch

Mostly in the sense that he's made next to no impact in his time here. He won't get the kid gloves approach and the huge time investment the club is willing to put into Lamela for example.
If we're looking to trim the squad then Chadli only cost 7 or 8 million I think - at that sort of price we could probably find a taker relatively quickly. I think the fact we are well stocked in his position counts against him too.

I think that if he doesn't hit the ground running to a certain extent he might find chances hard to come by. Saying that I'm glad he's getting a chance and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do. I'd rather have him in the side than Lennon at the moment, particularly when we might need a bit of guile to open up what could be a stoic opponent today.

Chadli is a surprise. Must be doing something right in training. Besides that the team was predicable if not quite what I was hoping for.

What a strong bench we have.

I though he did well when he came on on thursday. He adds a real physically too which Poch no doubt likes.

and Chiriches ...

Walker and Naughton unavailable too. Shame we can only name 7 subs, always going to be some good players missing out although given our history with injuries we'll soon be down to the bare bones :Harry:

He's injured isn't he? Or have I missed something?

Paulinho Not fit enough?
Townsend Not good enough?
Sandro Selling?
BAE In France
Dawson (injured?) Selling?
Vorm (what is going on here?) On his own fitness regime at the moment

There ya go.

it has 1-1 written all over it, poor defending from kaboul allows a remy goal, we then score through eriksen and green has a blinder.

We'll win 4-0, ade, lamela x 2, chadli. Eriksen with 3 assists, lamela with the other.

Back