• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers, Sun 24th Aug 2014 ***

I mean why not have us on

1, Poch's 1st game at the lane
2, Harry's 1st time back since 2012
3, London Derby

Stoke v Hull im sure will attract record viewers today for this fixture, 57 people

Because we're not Man United. nailed on LVG's first home match would get shown no matter who they played.
Like you said for all the above reasons I thought Spurs v QPR would be a shoe-in for TV. It wasnt as if they thought it might be moved. We all knew it was going to be on the Sunday weeks ago due to the EL qualifier

Where is everyone pre game? I'm up there now, ticket sorted, can't wait for the game!!

Let's get the stadium buzzing again!!

It's my first game in too long!! Just making up for lost time! ;) I'm prob amongst forum regulars now, not that I'd have a clue what anyone looked like, or they me!!

I know what you mean. When I am at games, especially away days, I always think to myself Am I stood next to a fellow Glory-Glory poster

Team is going to be

Lloris
Dier Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
Capoue Bentaleb
Eriksen Lamela Lennon
Adebayor​

Harry, give us a wave, Harry, Harry give us a wave

Took me a long time to work out what was going on in your avatar, but I got there.

As to the game, I am expecting it to be tight and that they will be dangerous on the counter, particularly if Remy plays (haven't been following media previews so no idea if he still injured/unavailable). Another tight 1-0 win I think.

i think its going to be a very difficult game. Hoddle, Redknapp, Caulker will want to make a point back at WHL, Ferdinand must have been stung by criticism last week so will want to play well, Remy has another chance to show he is worth buying.

Lloris; Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue; Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Adebayor

subs: Friedel, Davies, Dembele, Holtby, Lennon, Kane, Soldado

I am caught between rock and a hard place in todays game.

My dads a QPR fan and just been admitted to hospital with a severe kidney infection so a win for them would make him ecstatic and needs some cheering up. Sob story out the way, having said that I want us to win. So a draw...

They are still adapting to the 3 at the back formation as Ferdinand and Caulker have never really played it. Should give us enough space down the wings as I think they will pack it out in the middle of the park.

Back