• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace***

Kane upto 13 PL goals, 4th place 3 behind Vardy. And now Delle Alli onto the board with 6

2 away wins on the bounce, a great habit to get into, and lets face it we are going to get plenty of practice in the next 4 weeks!!

I thought that, overall, we were very good again today. What a goal from Alli, that was world class. And to e fair, he didn't have a great game up until then, but who cares when you can do that?!

And phuck Palace, seriously. They were time wasting at 0-0 from about 8 minutes, every throw-in taking forever etc. All out defence, near enough, for large parts of the game. A sh1tty team, typical Pardew.

Super sub Chadli :)

Correct and we did out timewasting at the end, taking the ball into the corner flag eating up that 5mins of stoppage time. Something we are getting better at. There's a time and a place for a bit of time wasting and its not in the first 20mins. Take note Sam/Alan.

Just read the "next England manager" is criticising Deli Alli for stamping. "It's something he needs to cut out of his game, I don't know why he did it. It was something he shouldn't have done". "He's a great player,though. I'm not going to moan about spilt milk"

Why then bring it up? What about Whickham's swing arm to Vertoghen face? I suppose it might stop people looking at his teams recent results

Stamping? just saw the knee into Cabaye's shoulder, didn't think much of it tbh, thought Cabaye's petulant finger pointing was rather silly also.

Correct and we did out timewasting at the end, taking the ball into the corner flag eating up that 5mins of stoppage time. Something we are getting better at. There's a time and a place for a bit of time wasting and its not in the first 20mins. Take note Sam/Alan.

This may be a touch pedantic but what we did was run down the clock. Palace were time wasting, like at the end of the first half when they had a player take 15-20 seconds to shape up to take a throw in and then give the ball to ANOTHER player to take a throw in.

This may be a touch pedantic but what we did was run down the clock. Palace were time wasting, like at the end of the first half when they had a player take 15-20 seconds to shape up to take a throw in and then give the ball to ANOTHER player to take a throw in.

We were wasting time with a few minutes to go, protecting a lead away from home. Palace were doing it when it was 0-0, at home, from near enough the start. Pardew teams are always sh1te imo, Palace no exception. No doubt, the players will get fed up with it and results will fall off a cliff at some point, seems to be how it goes for him. Don't mind Palace as a club but I can't stand Pardew.

Out of curiously for those that watched the game... Someone I know Said that palace only came into the game once Dier went off.

Thoughts?
Dier came off and we went BERZERKER with Dembele and Alli supporting Chadli/Eriksen/Son and Kane... full steam ahead... scored... of course Palace came a bit more into it, they lost the lead they were hanging onto and we were going BER-ZER-KERRRR. It was lovely to see us do that after 55 minutes rather than 85 mins.

Just finished watching the match. What a goal. I'm still buzzing.

Same here, just watched it again on Sky. Good to watch again as you can analyse build-ups to goals and see a lot more things you dont while engrossed in the drama.

Yes, we got lucky with the two attempts against the bar, but cannot underestimate the importance of the amazing save from Lloris at 1-1 and then minutes later a great block from Alderweireld

Home at last.

After another memorable away day. We really are going places, and all of us in the away end today bloody well know it.

The atmosphere in the pubs, the streets and inside the ground is fantastic. Plenty of man hugging going on with complete strangers (yid family:)) as the goals fly in. It was total carnage at times.

Even at half-time it niggled that we were a goal down BUT i believed (as many others did) that it wouldn't end like this, somehow we will overcome this. (and oh how we did!)The boys certainly are full of belief,spirit and fight. A proper team.

Performance wise we are very consistent. (even when we lose) We really do dominate possession and control large amounts of the game. We do need to work on our final third pattern of play, just so we start creating more standard type openings/chances. All/Chadli/Son have scored worldlies in the last two games and we cannot expect that every week. And defending set pieces is the other thing that still looks shaky.

Well done Poch

F*ck off Pardew

Dier came off and we went BERZERKER with Dembele and Alli supporting Chadli/Eriksen/Son and Kane... full steam ahead... scored... of course Palace came a bit more into it, they lost the lead they were hanging onto and we were going BER-ZER-KERRRR. It was lovely to see us do that after 55 minutes rather than 85 mins.

Spot on. At HT I said Pochettino may need to make a change if we dont get the early goal 65mins not 85mins. Well he did and it was the match-changing sub. Great to see him not leave too late.
Loved his little encouragement interchange with Wimmer just before he went on too. Dont expect him to have the same partnership as Vertonghen does with Alderweireld, its only natural, but the guy likes an ample replacement so far

Spot on. At HT I said Pochettino may need to make a change if we dont get the early goal 65mins not 85mins. Well he did and it was the match-changing sub. Great to see him not leave too late.
Loved his little encouragement interchange with Wimmer just before he went on too. Dont expect him to have the same partnership as Vertonghen does with Alderweireld, its only natural, but the guy likes an ample replacement so far

Interesting to see Poch (now he knows his players that much more) making that tactical switch taking Dier off. And it worked!

Home at last.

After another memorable away day. We really are going places, and all of us in the away end today bloody well know it.

The atmosphere in the pubs, the streets and inside the ground is fantastic. Plenty of man hugging going on with complete strangers (yid family:)) as the goals fly in. It was total carnage at times.

Even at half-time it niggled that we were a goal down BUT i believed (as many others did) that it wouldn't end like this, somehow we will overcome this. (and oh how we did!)The boys certainly are full of belief,spirit and fight. A proper team.

Performance wise we are very consistent. (even when we lose) We really do dominate possession and control large amounts of the game. We do need to work on our final third pattern of play, just so we start creating more standard type openings/chances. All/Chadli/Son have scored worldlies in the last two games and we cannot expect that every week. And defending set pieces is the other thing that still looks shaky.

Well done Poch

F*ck off Pardew

Definitely, but they must be doing something right to have the best goals against record. Lloris was a hero again today, but his kicking/distribution is shocking at times and the stuff that can trigger a heart-attack.
The defensive shakyness (at times) and our inability to make all our possession count (at times) seem to be our two downsides amongst many many plusses. Just the smallest of improvement in both these areas in the coming weeks and we are in with a hell of a shout.

Interesting to see Poch (now he knows his players that much more) making that tactical switch taking Dier off. And it worked!

Hopefully Dier gets a good 10day rest now, perhaps it might just what he needs. Carroll and Bentaleb (or maybe even Mason) should be a good enough pairing to start next weekend

Home at last.

Well done Poch

F*ck off Pardew

Oh and yes. Well jealous. Love away days when we win like that, gutted we didn't get a chance to go

Back