• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

Like what I'm seeing - looks composed and comfortable on the ball. He's only 19, yes? :D

Anyways, what a great and important result - shows what not conceeding first does for us. Vital to turn around the negative trend before City and Arse.

Incredible how spirits can change in 45 minutes, eh? Not as scared about Arse and City now as I was before the game.

Shame we have City twice as we could do with them.closing the gap on the Goons

I liked that he played it safe, and didn't risk overimpressing and ruining his career before it has started. Smart.
His passing wasn't always safe. He made some really nice ones to release players into space and played the ball ahead, rather than to feet. He's a good player. Based on the form he has shown in his limited playing time, he could be the 3rd midfield option after PEH and Benta.

Definitely credit to Oliver.

There was a tackle early on around the 5th minute by a Spurs player, he let it go and I thought to myself, that would have been penalised by some of the refs we have had recently. It made a refreshing change
Palace players were rolling over left and right, don't think he fell for any of it.

Great result - hopefully doesn't mean Paratici slackens off with what we need from him this Jan

Very happy to come in and see that score line.

Absolutely gutted I missed Sarr’s debut. I didn’t even know he was in England ffs.

In one respect if we do lose both, knowing that we have not done Arsenal any favours will slightly ease the pain
They also have to play City twice, so that should even things up. And if we beat them that'll be City 2 points behind them. They're definitely making CL this year and City will probably overtake them in the end.

Damn, I ended up doing something that made me completely forget the second half, and we won 4-0! What! Gil looked excellent from the highlights. Well done, boys, 4-0 away can hopefully lift us and spark something we desperately need. :)

Great result - hopefully doesn't mean Paratici slackens off with what we need from him this Jan
Definitely. This was a step in the right direction, not a clean bill of health. I didn't expect Palace to collapse so immensely after 2-0, but credit to the team for taking advantage of it and not resort to playing pig-in-the-middle again.

Great stuff, a minor miracle from Antonio to mastermind that second half given the personnel missing and the clear limitations in the squad.

Very animated as the goals went in and at full time for a so called ‘broken man’ :cool:

Back