• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

I'm really sorry but Davies and Emerson over Spence, not sure what game is going on but I don't think it's fair to put someone on the bench and do this, if he isnt good enough or a bad egg leave him out.

Just a bad look and takes abit of a shine off the night in which others have had good nights and a great result

Did not see that coming after 47 minutes.

Hopefully we rack up a bagful on Saturday as well to take us into the NLD with a bit more confidence. Would not surprise me at all if Son starts v Portsmouth to try and bag a couple more.
Think Kane will be on the bench

Absolutely delighted with that. Expected nothing and after the first half, I thought 0-2 was incoming.

Kane sensational but a lot of good performances second half. Thrilled for Sonny. Thought Hugo was brilliant and good to see after the brick he’s taken over the last few days.

And Sarr…looks a player.

Was fairly despondent with everything going on but that’s cheered me up no end.

Really good from Sarr there defensively

Really impressed with Sarr

Like what I'm seeing - looks composed and comfortable on the ball. He's only 19, yes? :D

Anyways, what a great and important result - shows what not conceeding first does for us. Vital to turn around the negative trend before City and Arse.

Incredible how spirits can change in 45 minutes, eh? Not as scared about Arse and City now as I was before the game.

Back