• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Olympique de Marseille ***

That was abysmal . Get Kulu on. Son needs to sit on the bench. Let’s see something from our RWB Doherty or Spence should get a go .

The way I see it, they have a lot of the ball, but have done fudge all with it, bar some hopeful shots from way downtown. On the other hand, wtf is the matter with our passing???

I think the plan seems reasonable, but we misplace so many passes and lose so many 50/50s out there. Need to be sharper.

After that performance not being behind is almost a bonus.

Surely Conte cannot be happy with that. Lacklustre hardly covers it
They have created nothing. xG 0.12 on 6 shots. Absolutely dismal. Don't be fooled by the fact they have had more of the ball.

Liverpool getting spanked is taking the spotlight from our lethargic display so far. I reckon a couples of changes after 60 mins or so and we will be fine.

Losing every single duel and 50/50. Upside is that surely we can't be this bad in the 2nd half?

It's also Marseille being on it and quick to snuff out any counter attack. Fingers crossed they tire slightly and we'll start carving them open

Back