• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Olympique de Marseille ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Champions League - Match Day One - 7th September 2022
Kick Off - 20.00pm
Venue - White Hart Lane

Marseille have loads of PL rejects in their squad - Pau Lopez, Bailly, Tavares, Evra, Kolasinac, Guendozi, Under, Sanchez, Payet

Our Line Up

--------------Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Lenglet Perisic
----------PEH Bentacur
-------Kulu Kane Richarlison

Spurs 3-0

Literally so excited for this one, the atmosphere will be fantastic and the ground will be rocking

A CL night under the lights, what could be better

COYS

Don't know anything about Marseille, other than what players they have, but we should beat them comfortably at home. Richarlison will open his goal account. I'd almost bet my house on it!

Don’t they have a load of ex goons? Sanchez, Sideshow bob, Kolesinac, Tavares……

Started off quite well in Ligue 1. From a glance, I’d say they’re the most dangerous side we will play.

Joint top of ligue 1 unbeaten with 5 wins and a draw out of 6 games. Not going to be a walk over by any means.

No, they were the strongest of the 4th seeds in the draw but one which we'd still hope to win, say, 5-6 times out of 10 (maybe 3 draws and 1 defeat in the other 10?)

I will be watching in Spain. Last game I watched was Fulham. Hoping for more of the same - just more clinical finishes from us.

i think Conte will be ultra conservative for this one.
defend like hell then find a counter. if so i hope that Conte goes for the paciest counter he can muster e.g. Son and Richy up top with early through balls from Perisic and maybe Romero to change things a bit.

Last edited:
i think Conte will be ultra conservative for this one.
defend like hell then find a counter. if so i hope that Conte goes for the paciest counter he can muster e.g. Son and Richy up top with early through balls from Perisic and maybe Romero to change things a bit.

I think how we play will depend more on what OM do than on what Conte wants. If they come out pressing and attacking we'll be conservative. If not we'll try to play our attacking game.

Wondering how much rotation we'll see. Quite a few players that have started a couple in a row already, City coming up after this.

I have to admit...i'm scared of this one!
Too many ex-Gooners in their side
They are joint top
Conte's record in CL

All adds to a recipe for thatword-iness!!

Allay my fears please!

COYS

It will be interesting to see who Conte starts given we have Emirates Marketing Project on Saturday. I think the team that starts on wednesday will then start again at the Etihad

Back