• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

its the last ever FA Cup tie at the lane as we know it today as well, send her off with a good win. COYS

FIGHT !!!

Should be loadsa police around, don't want to end up like what happened at West Ham a few years back.

We will spank them - on and off the pitch ! I suspect a little tweak here and there, Llrois, Dembele, Dele and Kane on the bench. But I'd prefer to start off strong, get a 2-0 lead, then take off players later on after 60th minute. But in footy, always gotta be careful and keep control...

What game are you referring to and what happened?

its the last ever FA Cup tie at the lane as we know it today as well, send her off with a good win. COYS
Er ...

we won't know for sure until the end of March when DL has to decide whether the new stadium is sufficiently on track that it's safe to take up the Wembley option next season.

im expecting similar to worse than that to be honest

Hopefully we'll have enough stewards or police to avoid the incessant running onto the pitch flimflam. Let them fight all they want outside (the neanderthals that want to fight, that is), but it'll get annoying if it ruins the match.

Hopefully we'll have enough stewards or police to avoid the incessant running onto the pitch hogwash. Let them fight all they want outside (the neanderthals that want to fight, that is), but it'll get annoying if it ruins the match.

yeah i meant trouble outside rather than inside - stewards/police will have enough numbers in and around the away end to stop something like that happening.

Pick our strongest team, no need for any rest now. The players have been rested previously and can now motor along til the end of the season.

I've had a read of a few Millwall forums and they really are more interested in the ruck rather than the game. As other posters have mentioned it comes down to some friendly a while back.

A mate of mine went to the cup game at Leicester and said they started throwing brick and trying to charge the opposition fans towards and after the end of the game.

Double lively

Pwopa nawrty

Pathetic

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

yeah i meant trouble outside rather than inside - stewards/police will have enough numbers in and around the away end to stop something like that happening.

There's no obvious rivalry between the clubs. Is it down to what happened at that "friendly" that others have mentioned? Just goes to show that football violence never really went away.

As for the game, hope we play a strong team and I think Poch will with the exception of maybe Trippier coming in for Walker and Dembele perhaps given a rest.

There's no obvious rivalry between the clubs. Is it down to what happened at that "friendly" that others have mentioned? Just goes to show that football violence never really went away.

not down to that game, no - that just happened to be the last time we played.

us Millwall, West Ham, Chelsea and to a lesser extent Arsenal & QPR all have rivalries off the field for violence going back to the 70s - this game is particularly heightened mainly because actual games between the two clubs are few and far between and so chances for the two sets of supporters to clash, on a large scale, rarely come around.

Winks for Dembele, Trippier for Walker would be the only obvious rotations (we should play as close to full strength as possible)

Son maybe for either Eriksen or Dele, he does tend to score against weaker opposition.

There are random posts on Facebook of people claiming their tickets have been canclled by Thomas Cook as Millwall have brought their tickets

All the Liverpool Street pubs are shut on Sunday, I'm going into WHL via Harlow, not going anywhere near to LST, it's going to be carnage

The competition will now adopt a straight knockout format with no more replays taking place, while a fourth substitute has also been introduced for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final.

The removal of replays means our quarter-final against Millwall will have to be settled on Sunday. Should the scores be level after 90 minutes, extra time and penalties will be used if required.

The additional substitution rule only applies once the game goes into extra time. Managers will now be able to use a fourth substitute from their bench during the extra half hour

So trouble galore expected and NR/GA decide to shut Northumberland Park for engineering works, you couldn't make it up

Locations affected
White Hart Lane
Dates
Sunday, March 12, 2017
In connection with the Tottenham Hotspur v Millwall football fixture (14.00 kick-off), additional services have been arranged to call at White Hart Lane both before and after the game.

*As a consequence of Network Rail major project work in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas there will be NO service at these stations.*

Greater Anglia services will call additionally at White Hart Lane as follows:

To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters

To augment the Arriva Rail London service and provide additional capacity up to six Greater Anglia services per hour will:

• call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 11.13 from Liverpool Street (11.26 at Seven Sisters);
  • call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 19.06 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street;
  • Arriva Rail London will be operating at their standard frequency of 4 trains per hour throughout the day.
To/from Cheshunt and beyond

Due to limitations in line capacity on the route via Seven Sisters, the Hertford East service will run as a shuttle to/from Broxbourne where supporters will need to change. For other stations, trains will run at different times to normal and supporters are advised to check the attached timetable. Up to six Greater Anglia services per will:

• call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 09.51 from Cambridge (Bishops Stortford 10.28, Harlow Town 10.39, Broxbourne 10.47, Cheshunt 10.51);
  • call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 18.59 to Cambridge;
  • Arriva Rail London will be operating at their standard frequency of 2 trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt;

Better that from a 'safety' point of view - police would be spread too thin if NP was open too

Pick our strongest team, no need for any rest now. The players have been rested previously and can now motor along til the end of the season.

Totally this. Plus the more times the same X1 play together, the better they will become week on week

Back