• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Before the big day there was a poster on here assuring us that is not the 80s and all will be OK, LOL. I can't be bothered to go back and find who it was, but I am sure they feel a bit silly now. I absolutely HATE any sort of violence, partly because I am very old, partly because I am a whimp, but mainly because I am an adult. However, every cloud has a silver lining. I preferred football when it was a working mans game, and have always thought it strange a bloke wants to take his wife and family to the Lane. There are cinemas for that sort of thing. Making football a family sport has contributed to the demise of football. You only have to look at matches on the continent to see how much better their atmosphere is than ours, but unfortunately they suffer from more violence than us. I honestly don't know the answer, but that doesn't stop me seeing the problem.
Perhaps impose a law whereby it is a punishable offense to take a 'wife and family' to the football. I think you are wise and insightful about the cause of the demise and football. It's not the money, it's the women and children. Thank you for enlightening us all. Please continue to do so and improve us.

Perhaps impose a law whereby it is a punishable offense to take a 'wife and family' to the football. I think you are wise and insightful about the cause of the demise and football. It's not the money, it's the women and children. Thank you for enlightening us all. Please continue to do so and improve us.
You are onto something here. I think the women should wear headscarves. I'll come up with a name for it later.

Last edited:
Back