• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

After last week, I don't see Mason going with 4 at the back for the rest of the season. Yes, it is definitely partly down to lacking in options. Unfortunately, going with the same system is probably the correct choice despite me wanting to see a tactical shift. Agreed that Mason is being pragmatic; a coach would need at least a pre-season to revert all these years of dogbrick football.
Can go with the same system but have more attacking intent.

any chance of playing a traditional and 2 up top and one behind? Would leave skipp and Hojbjerg to do more donkey work

Kane isn't a no 10. He has the skills for it but doesnt do the running for it. In the recent 5-2-3, the wide forwards work hard backwards so that its a 5-4-1 without the ball. A 5-2-1-2 with Kane as the '1' would get killed defensively

GHod, do I really want to watch this? GHod? GHod, talk to me please? What? What? I can't hear you? You don't exist? Really? Ok, thanks. Bye.

Kane isn't a no 10. He has the skills for it but doesnt do the running for it. In the recent 5-2-3, the wide forwards work hard backwards so that its a 5-4-1 without the ball. A 5-2-1-2 with Kane as the '1' would get killed defensively
Most 10s don't do much defensively.

Lol, I only say that if you think Skipp is better than Hojbjerg, then you are not the expert to go to… and stats is backing me up
And I only say if you think PEH is better than Skipp you know fudge all about anything. Don't be an arrogant taco, we're all entitled to our opinion and I'd say it's a pretty even split on who people think is better.

BT Sport as bad as Sky. "United win tonight and that's Top 4 nailed on and they can start resting players". I can think of a few of our rivals might disagree.

Yes, great position. Nailed on, not quite

Was hoping Devine might have been on the bench and got some time

Is Mundle on the bench to cover Perisic?

Back