• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

For anyone planning to travel on the Northumberland Park route - severe delays due to a person under a train somewhere between Liverpool St and Bishops Stortford. Wherever it happened, it’s buggering up the trains.

Edit - line reopened but still delays.

Last edited:
I'm leaving to catch the train to London soon
Got a nice lunch booked at a decent place near to Liverpool Street, might as well make the most of the k.o time for a decent afternoon/early evening before the football ruins it
Which place? Love a good food rec!

I've decided I'd rather bang my head than bang it against a brick wall. So I'm going to a gig. St Pierre Snake Invasion.

Team to play Man Utd: Forster; Romero, Dier, Lenglet; Porro, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Perisic; Richarlison, Kane, Son

Substitutes: Austin, Sanchez, Danjuma, Kulusevski, Tanganga, Moura, Sarr, Davies, Mundle

So it's third manager of the season and essentially the same line up. Says one of two things. Either Mason is now in the mourinho conte pragmatic camp, or the feeling in the coaching staff is the squad isn't deeper than that 11 right now.

Or he's not had time to change philosophy in 4 days.....

Stats are better than ppl that dont know brick…
If you're going to go with the "stat" argument, you should actually bring the stats up (I guess for both players since you're comparing PEH to Skipp).
So what stats are you going to bring up? His assists?

So it's third manager of the season and essentially the same line up. Says one of two things. Either Mason is now in the mourinho conte pragmatic camp, or the feeling in the coaching staff is the squad isn't deeper than that 11 right now.

Or he's not had time to change philosophy in 4 days.....
After last week, I don't see Mason going with 4 at the back for the rest of the season. Yes, it is definitely partly down to lacking in options. Unfortunately, going with the same system is probably the correct choice despite me wanting to see a tactical shift. Agreed that Mason is being pragmatic; a coach would need at least a pre-season to revert all these years of dogbrick football.

Back