• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

Not bought on the idea of letting Maddison play himself into form either. We're not good enough for that and Kulu actually is competent in that role.

At the minute the right side is brick and so is two out of the three midfield positions.

I'd much rather see Hojberg, Sarr, Kulu as a three then what's happening right now.

I blame Timo Werner. Players and managers should not swap between Spurs and Chelsea, they will turn the other club into a non-winner by pure presence. Hoddle, Poch, Werner, Cudicini, Parker. This is of course a joke. Or is it?

On another note, Erling Braut-Min Son does not contribute much except scoring.
Werner can't shoot. Maybe it's just me, but I think that is an important skill to have as a forward.

that's brilliant from Sarr, but where the fudge were Son and Kulu?

lazy

another brilliant ball across, nobody putting any effort in to get on it

Richy a huge miss at the minute

Ange obviously doesn't want us to cross or shoot early and it makes us very predictable

This is why I don't get the kulu hangs on to the ball too long thing, there's no one in front to pass it to.

Why work a corner so he's the one crossing? Madness.

Dragusin is a beast in the air and we're taking short corners ffs.

This is why I don't get the kulu hangs on to the ball too long thing, there's no one in front to pass it to.

Dragusin is a beast in the air and we're taking short corners ffs.

he should play it quicker

then we'll dig out the other twofer not getting on the end of it

the point is to do the right thing, irrespective of the outcome

Werner can't shoot. Maybe it's just me, but I think that is an important skill to have as a forward.
Have to admit that I wasn't purely delighted when we signed him, but I am open to be proven wrong. Same with Bissouma, he is good but rash and has a questionable decision making.

Back