• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 30/03/2024
K.O : 15.00pm
Venue : NWHL

After the Fulham debacle I'm expecting a massive massive reaction from the players
Let's be honest they are dogbrick and if we can be right at them from kick off we could overwhelm them

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Son Johnson

4-0, Johnson, Son x 3

1711641731210.png

Ooof 4-0? You’ll never here the end of that prediction.
You really need to get over this mate, no idea why you are still so triggered by it:D

You predicted Spurs would thrash Wolves, you were asked why on earth you thought that given our performances had been pretty poor in general for some time. You gave your reasons and Spurs lost. The end....

You really need to get over this mate, no idea why you are still so triggered by it:D

You predicted Spurs would thrash Wolves, you were asked why on earth you thought that given our performances had been pretty poor in general for some time. You gave your reasons and Spurs lost. The end....

Yeah that's right, I gave my reasons and you and Jurgen the German couldn't accept it. Then we won 4-0 against our top 4 rivals a couple of weeks after that. Very happy to keep flogging the dead horse #triggered

Reactions: jrh
Yeah that's right, I gave my reasons and you and Jurgen the German couldn't accept it. Then we won 4-0 against our top 4 rivals a couple of weeks after that. Very happy to keep flogging the dead horse #triggered
It's a message board and you was simply questioned why you thought what you did - apologies for not purely accepting your 'feeling' and wondering why you predicted what you did based on our mediocre at best performances for the past couple of months and the fact Wolves are a decent outfit - funnily enough we lost. Seems pretty fair to question your prediction.

Funny you think a win a couple of weeks later playing against ten men for over half hour justifies your prediction pre Wolves game.

Think I'll predict I have a feeling we are going to get thrashed based on absolutely nothing - doesn't matter if it doesn't happen against Luton, as long as it happens at some point I will be justified...

It's a message board and you was simply questioned why you thought what you did - apologies for not purely accepting your 'feeling' and wondering why you predicted what you did based on our mediocre at best performances for the past couple of months and the fact Wolves are a decent outfit - funnily enough we lost. Seems pretty fair to question your prediction.

Funny you think a win a couple of weeks later playing against ten men for over half hour justifies your prediction pre Wolves game.

Think I'll predict I have a feeling we are going to get thrashed based on absolutely nothing - doesn't matter if it doesn't happen against Luton, as long as it happens at some point I will be justified...

You really need to get over this mate, no idea why you are still so triggered by it :D

You really need to get over this mate, no idea why you are still so triggered by it :D
Clearly got no actual comeback. Hopefully by next match thread you have got over your somewhat incorrect match prediction, or perhaps you still want to reference it in every future match thread - whatever works for you. We certainly now know we aren't allowed to question whatever you predict :)....

Clearly got no actual comeback. Hopefully by next match thread you have got over your somewhat incorrect match prediction, or perhaps you still want to reference it in every future match thread - whatever works for you. We certainly now know we aren't allowed to question whatever you predict :)....

No I didn’t even read what you wrote. Just saw a wall of text and thought it was funny you bothered after calling me out for being triggered.

Anyway, another VERY SIMPLE 5-0 win coming our way, and you’re on mute.

Why get so worried about predictions, none of you have a clue how games will work out, lm usually pretty accurate with my belief if we score more than our opponents we will win. The appeal of any sporting contest is the uncertainty of the outcome, once the result becomes obvious it becomes boring.

Luton have been good value in the games against the top teams (of which we are one) but have a tendency to concede goals late on.

Given our ability to confound every expectation I expect us to score early and win comfortably.

Or lose all discipline and get thrashed.

Predictions are for simpletons. There are 100 variables at play out of our hands; nobody knows the future and nobody deserves praise for a guess.

Back