• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

Daiki Hashioka coming on for Luton could be very good. He's been very rough since joining, does not look Premier League standard.

Is there a statistic to prove that we are the worst-ever first half team in Premier League history?

It's great when we stage these multi-goal comebacks in the second half, but it would be nice to be able to get a decent lead and have the luxury of throwing on subs and developing players after 75 mins.

The way we're playing these days, we need to run the legs off of all our best players. Thankful that there's no European or Cup play to complicate matters.

Have to admit that I wasn't purely delighted when we signed him, but I am open to be proven wrong. Same with Bissouma, he is good but rash and has a questionable decision making.
That is exactly what you don't want the man în front of your defense to do: act rash and have questionable decision making.
He is also lazy coming back, might I add, almost the same as Udogie. Udogie is a champions în lazyness, haven't seen a LB/LWB that lazy în defense în my life.

Is there a statistic to prove that we are the worst-ever first half team in Premier League history?

It's great when we stage these multi-goal comebacks in the second half, but it would be nice to be able to get a decent lead and have the luxury of throwing on subs and developing players after 75 mins.

The way we're playing these days, we need to run the legs off of all our best players. Thankful that there's no European or Cup play to complicate matters.

It's a team still very much getting used to this style. It's frustrating but to be expected somewhat. I expect a lot more consistency in-game and across games next season.

Back