• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Luton Town FC ***

Take Maddison off and switch Kulu into the centre, Johnson on the right, has performed better there this season. If he doesn't show more in the first 10 mins of second half take him off too.

No excuses, Ange needs to prove himself competent atm

I’m still fully behind him and I think we’re going in the right direction but make no mistake, we need better forwards in the summer and the defence is so porous, that part is on Ange IMO. Not that hard to set a team up to be hard to beat. Redknapp managed it with us within a few weeks and he was a terrible tactical manager apparently.

Ange is fuming, as he should be. Half time subs coming up. Hopefully Kulusevski off, he’s been absolutely awful yet again.

Reactions: jrh
We've got tense and spastic Son today. And Madders should focus on playing football, not berate the ref after every decision!

I blame Timo Werner. Players and managers should not swap between Spurs and Chelsea, they will turn the other club into a non-winner by pure presence. Hoddle, Poch, Werner, Cudicini, Parker. This is of course a joke. Or is it?

On another note, Erling Braut-Min Son does not contribute much except scoring.

Bissouma dropped the shoulder and went past three players like they weren't there.

Hasn't done it once before that
That's the game he was playing before the first sending off against Luton. If he isn't doing that then the rest of his game is fairly mediocre tbh. The anonying thing about that run was that he ended up just rubbing it into the player who was already there. A good idea but he didn't create any space.

I’m still fully behind him and I think we’re going in the right direction but make no mistake, we need better forwards in the summer and the defence is so porous, that part is on Ange IMO. Not that hard to set a team up to be hard to beat. Redknapp managed it with us within a few weeks and he was a terrible tactical manager apparently.

Not sure what direction we're going in tbh been average at best since the Chelsea game and we have a decent set of players at thr club now so there are no excuses for what we're seeing week in week out

Should have tucked the ball away for a couple - Son and Werner.

In possession we need a bit more determination to smash through. Giving them too much respect, just get into them - with fast passing or running at them.

We haven't been terrible but in the critical areas we have not been good enough. We should have defended their goal. Bissouma and Dragusin should have both done a little better closing and anticipanting. And attacking we are still lacking finishers and bit of determination.

Back