• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

I'm waiting until our individual moments of game as RAWK copies and posts the posts from this thread on their forum,

At least Poch gets some time to sort out this mess.

I think its beyond him, unless he gets some new players in key positions. We've got much the same midfield/attacking unit as last season and we know how that turned out.

first test for Poch. he'd have learnt a lot and will know we HAVE to improve. Plus he knows who he has to ditch now..

Oh well honeymoon over! better team won...no complaints, poor from Kaboul, pretty poor from ade...pretty poor in general! bit of realisation, lots of work to do!

still cant stand pool...arrogant knobs!

Been at work today. Good thing by sounds of it. How have Bentaleb, capoue and certs done despite the score? Would Schneiderlin be better than what we have in hos position. Before this game Poch had a good record vs Liverpool.

capoue and bentaleb got absolutely overrun all game; we had zero base to build from. Kaboul has been woeful, involved in all three goals. Unsurprisingly when you have nothing in midfield and a weak defence you suffer.

Oh well honeymoon over! better team won...no complaints, poor from Kaboul, pretty poor from ade...pretty poor in general! bit of realisation, lots of work to do!

still cant stand pool...arrogant knobs!

For what it's worth, I would have brought on a Townsend earlier. We needed someone who was direct with pace, sadly Townsend had failed to deliver today.

Back