• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

I honest think we were playing well until poch dismantled the team with those subs .
Yes players made mistakes. But generally we had good possession and patterns of play.

to be fair to poch he has to try and use players that are available to him. he had to do something. i would never have taken eriksen off personally, but you have to make a sub or use players in the squad. what else is he supposed to do? the players who were woeful last season are unlikely to morph into super talents any time soon. but its all we have!

Not sure Ade is the problem to be honest. At least, not today. He's been least worst if anything. It's the midfield behind and the movement around and off him where we have got is badly wrong in this game.

Agreed. When he moves out to the channels there has to be someone filling in.

Eriksen was really bad today but the change to Townsend has killed all creativity. Dembele done ok, should start next game before Bentaleb.

its like we have a set of players who wont learn a system of football and will go out there and just play a way they have there whole careers. I hope Poch gets rid of those. At Southampton he had guys willing to learn, his Saints side were never this **** against ANYONE

We'll get stronger as the season progresses hopefully. Something of a false start against 3 average sides (including Europa). We're still a way off the teams that inhabit the upper echelons of this league.

We're not supporting the full backs when they get forward, so we're not stretching the defence and moving the defenders around.

So if teams defend the width of the box we struggle to get anywhere. Far too narrow.

Anyone that post's any tweets from Liverpool fans or quotes anything from RAWK should be banned.

Been at work today. Good thing by sounds of it. How have Bentaleb, capoue and certs done despite the score? Would Schneiderlin be better than what we have in hos position. Before this game Poch had a good record vs Liverpool.

I don't think Capoue and Bentaleb have been as bad as everyone says today.
No one has mentioned they are two playing against three in the centre.

Simply LFC have stretched us; we've not moved and passed as a unit (43 passes before a goal etc) and Younes has been away with the fairies

First 20 minutes were awful, then we started settling and passing the ball around. Didn't create much though. HT kills the momentum and,we get sucker punched, again. At this point I had grown tired of two old men sucking off every Liverpool player in existence and turned it off.

Back