• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United ***

Given the ball barely went 10 yards I think it's a poor decision for the defence to push up, in your picture you can see Perisic and Lenglet are miles apart, Perisic has 7 spurs players behind him, that and the fact that Kane heads it back makes offside redundant.

Given the ball barely went 10 yards I think it's a poor decision for the defence to push up, in your picture you can see Perisic and Lenglet are miles apart, Perisic has 7 spurs players behind him, that and the fact that Kane heads it back makes offside redundant.
It wasn't Kane who headed it, it was a Leeds player. The player absolutely would've been offside if Dier had kept himself in line with the defensive line (which actually wasn't bad if you ignore Dier's positioning).

Last edited:
It wasn't Kane who headed it, it was a Leeds player. The player absolutely would've been offside if Dier had kept himself in line with the defensive line (which actually wasn't bad if you ignore Dier's positioning).

From where I sitting it looked like Kane, but your picture shows the whole defences is at 6s and 7s but if someone HAS TO BE BLAMED Dier is obviously the man for the job, surprisingly Conte took off Lenglet, but we all know he doesn't know what he's doing. I just dont like to think what this thread would have been like if we lost.

I hate to criticise players individually, it’s very rare that just one individual is responsible for conceding a goal(examples such as Dier vs Liverpool of course excluded)

But what I will say is I’ve just watched Conte Cam which shows Conte from the touchline at the build up to the goals, and as Kulu heads the ball out he is clearly heard shouting ‘up, up’ gesturing at the defence to get out. And when the goal goes in Conte looks perplexed. If you disagree with Conte fair enough, but there’s no doubt as to what Conte wants his defence to be doing…..

I've looked at both videos and have reviewed my original thoughts, the blame lies on Kulusevski for not controlling the original clearance and Kane for missing his header, then Dier for not realising that and racing pass them and hoping VAR rescues us and Lloris for not stopping the shot. .

Sometimes you can over analyse an event, and for me their second goal is one of those events.
Its not great defending but its not terribly bad defending either, its just one of those occurrences that everything fell their way abd and the lad finished it really well.

If you want to continually look at a goal in this game then look at the thing if beauty that is our winner. That is worth watching again and again and again.
Will be a long four weeks at this rate.

Sometimes you can over analyse an event, and for me their second goal is one of those events.
Its not great defending but its not terribly bad defending either, its just one of those occurrences that everything fell their way abd and the lad finished it really well.

If you want to continually look at a goal in this game then look at the thing if beauty that is our winner. That is worth watching again and again and again.
Will be a long four weeks at this rate.

I don't think you've given that statement enough thought

Back