• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

Well there's also the stress free mid table mediocrity option.

Ah the great days of Gerry Francis, George Graham and Glenn Hoddle. How I miss thee. Usually a decent start to the season, a massive gutless slump by November only to recover and anchor ourselves in mid table by early spring which left 3-4 months to prepare for your summer holiday without having to worry about Spurs. The odd cup semi final which, lets face it, we always knew we’d lose barely stirred the nerves.

fudge BMJ, fudge Harry and most of all fudge Poch for inflicting stress and expectation on me beyond February. Pricks.

Ah the great days of Gerry Francis, George Graham and Glenn Hoddle. How I miss thee. Usually a decent start to the season, a massive gutless slump by November only to recover and anchor ourselves in mid table by early spring which left 3-4 months to prepare for your summer holiday without having to worry about Spurs. The odd cup semi final which, lets face it, we always knew we’d lose barely stirred the nerves.

fudge BMJ, fudge Harry and most of all fudge Poch for inflicting stress and expectation on me beyond February. Pricks.
Achievemephobia. It's real.

I didn't say they were. I was just comparing my feelings of us playing on the highest stage against clinging onto a PL place.
But even though we are playing at the highest level, vs last years finalist and a team with 6 European titles, we will be labeled as bottlers if we don't go through tomorrow.

But even though we are playing at the highest level, vs last years finalist and a team with 6 European titles, we will be labeled as bottlers if we don't go through tomorrow.

Too true. Modern life I’m afraid. If you lose one game you’ve “brick the bed”. Remember last year when West Ham beat us and Rachel Riley trotted the “bottlers” line out. Didn’t matter that we had won 10 on the spin going into the game. I saw a load of similar brick on social media that evening too.

Tomorrow will be a tough game. These boys are no mugs.

You reckon? I think that we'll come away from this CL campaign with a lot of credit, no matter what happens from here.

You reckon? I think that we'll come away from this CL campaign with a lot of credit, no matter what happens from here.
We should have come away form the past two Premier League campaigns with a lot of credit but got slagged off in certain quarters for both. Even last year when Wet Spam beat us we got called bottlers. Fcuk the rest of them cnuts...

We should have come away form the past two Premier League campaigns with a lot of credit but got slagged off in certain quarters for both. Even last year when Wet Spam beat us we got called bottlers. Fcuk the rest of them cnuts...

I couldn't give a fudge what other people say. We're playing the best football I have ever seen us play. We've had the toughest run of CL fixtures of any English club this season and bossed it. Even if we go out tomorrow, I am very proud of how we have played in Europe this season and also very pleased that it hasn't effected our league form.

I couldn't give a fudge what other people say. We're playing the best football I have ever seen us play. We've had the toughest run of CL fixtures of any English club this season and bossed it. Even if we go out tomorrow, I am very proud of how we have played in Europe this season and also very pleased that it hasn't effected our league form.
I'm with you. @Kandi1977 posted about others labelling us as bottlers. Even when we whomped Real the tossers came out and said they were a weakened side in bad form, they said Dortmund weren't all that, they said that Higuain missed easy chances. There will always be knives out for us, but they are blunt, plastic knives that can find no purchase on the rippled, muscular torso of our glorious club.

So long as we don't tightened up and bottle the game we'll be fine. Have to play our game. The game not the occasion etc.

Back