• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Huddersfield

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Tripper, Dier, Winks, Davies
Dele, Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Walker-Peters, Sissoko, Nkoudou, Son, Llorente

--------------Lloris-----------
---Alder-----Sanchez----Vert--
Trippier--Dier--Eriksen--Davies
------Alli---Kane---Son-------

The best form of attack is attack

Last edited:
They will park the bus.

We don't need 5 defenders plus 2 defensive midfielders in this one.

We need to go for it, make it exciting, break up play, cause disruption, let them break out on us so we can break back at them, end to end basketball mentalness, not allow them to sit deep and soak up the game like an enormous football tampon. Again.

Tottenham HotSpur VS Huddersfield***

When Sat Sept 30th 12.30 GMT
Where - Somewhere oop north

Predicted Lineup Who knows?

Predicted scoreline Spurs 4 (Rebrov 3 kane 1) Huddersfield 0

Is Bassong Suspended?

This is my first ever OMT despite being a member of this site for 12 years COYS!!!View attachment 3678 View attachment 3679 View attachment 3680
Gaaack...

I'll just chalk it down to the fact you had a hurricane pass through a couple of weeks ago and lost your bearings.

They will park the bus.

We don't need 5 defenders plus 2 defensive midfielders in this one.

We need to go for it, make it exciting, break up play, cause disruption, let them break out on us so we can break back at them, end to end basketball mentalness, not allow them to sit deep and soak up the game like an enormous football tampon. Again.

I heard that they tend to press high and hard?

Don't know if Wagner would adjust this tactic, but if not, it could play into our hands.

Last edited:
Back