• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Huddersfield

Dele seems a bit stroppy and sensitive, so letting him play his way through this spell is probably good man management.
He is lucky it's coincided with a period where it wouldn't affect the team.
Hopefully he turns it around before that grace period ends

How is that good management if there is potentially huge knock on effects on other players. Risky management at best.

Sent from my iPad using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Well done. Comfortable.
Superb first half. Would have liked a bit more intensity in the second half as we looked a bit complacent. but it wasn't needed.
3 points. Clean sheet. Another away win Boosts the GD.
2 more goals for Kane - what a star. (A hat trick would have netted me £100 so a bit peeved!).

Pretty easy game in the end, all things considered. We did 99% of our work in the first half, went three up, and then just coasted through on auto for the entirety of the second half - you could almost physically feel how switched off we were at times in that second period.

Poch wasn't happy about it, but we stayed in that autopilot mode all the way through, up to and including when Sissoko almost abashedly sent it in at the end (although I'm not sure if the dubious goals panel will give it to him - his pre-deflection shot seemed slightly off target). It's the same sort of minimal effort we put in against West Ham after going 3-0 up - just enough to remain in control with contemptuous ease, not enough to push it and score 4, 5 or 6. Only this time Huddersfield had nothing to show for their own efforts to break our stranglehold on the game.

Ah, well. Job done, Big Daddy Kane got two, and we've won yet another away game with contemptuous ease. And possibly the first goal in Spurs colours for Sissoko as well - he needed that, and I hope the dubious goals panel is kind to him. Special shout out to Davies, who was excellent today - ran the left flank with polished ease, and is easily my pick for MotM apart from the obvious candidate.

4-0, sun's out, life's easy - if only for a day. :)

Great way to come back from away in the CL, GD up, Kane scoring up, points up, position up

On the up and up indeed, great stuff and imposed ourselves imperiously

Well done. Can't nitpick much on that one. We relied on some pretty bad errors from Huddersfield to get those early goals, but we looked very good throughout the first half and on control in auto pilot mode in the second.

Back