• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham **

Wont matter.
It’s 7 days out with concussion as a minimum so he can’t play

Not necessarily doubting you but Conte before yesterday’s game said he expected Bentancur back for this game. Wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t know the rules though.

Last edited:
Nit necessarily doubting you but Conte before the yesterday’s game said he expected Bentancur back for this game. Wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t know the rules though.

Dunno what the rules are. But 7 days seems excessive. Had some concussions as a younger man, sure the hospital only asked for 48 hours (not stay in, but someone to be around). One was a fight where i got hit round the head with a golf club hard enough to burst my eardrum. Stayed overnight for that one with xrays of my skull.

First game of the season for me. Meeting a mate before for a beer who is a Fulham fan. Anyone know of any pubs nearby that allow away fans in?

Think the boundary used to be the trains stations either side of WHL

Away fans used to be able to drink in the Irish Centre at WHL, haven't been in years, so not sure about that boundary being accurate.

@tw12yid if he's with yourself then there shouldn't be a problem drinking in most pubs on the High Road

Away fans used to be able to drink in the Irish Centre at WHL, haven't been in years, so not sure about that boundary being accurate.

@tw12yid if he's with yourself then there shouldn't be a problem drinking in most pubs on the High Road
Pretty sure the Irish Centre closed a couple of years ago.

Conte said that we'll see some rotation this weekend so I'll go with:

-------------------------------Lloris------------------------------

--------Romero--------------Dier----------------Lenglet--------

---Doherty------------------------------------------------Sessegnon

---------------------PEH---------------Bisouma----------------------

------------Kulu--------------Kane---------------Richie-----------

I think Richarlison will start - question is who is rested. Could even be Kane so that he's fresh or Marseille.

Think we need to make a couple of changes. But my guess is that Conte will again be conservative with rotations.

Romero not even on the bench against West Ham makes me think he may be a doubt from the start for this one. Skipp is back, but only just.

Hope to see a different option at RWB at some point at least during the game. Even if Royal is first choice we need to get one of the other players going as well.

Think Richarlison will start.

Back