• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Forest **

I agree but even in this system there are midfielders out there that can keep the ball better under pressure. In sure Kante could keep it better. Moussa ( the good one ).
From what I've seen Bissouma can.
Holberg seems to be the weakest link in midfield to me.
I agree, I made another post where I said I don't think our CMs are good enough to play this system imo. Conte's Chelsea side were never dominated in midfield like this.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Well I would have taken 1-0 at HT before kick-off. But we arent playing well.

We may get lucky this season, or other teams arent playing well either, But we dont look a Top 4 team right now. Hopefully COnte has words in the break and kicks them up the jacksy

Marginally better than the first halves of the last two games but we need better CM’s to control the game if this is how we are going to play long term.

Players need to be in the right place positionally and tracking the players...think its a bit more than just bodies
A lot of it is bodies. We regularly have 7 or even 9 players not including the keeper in our box defending. Our organisation is good but again a lot of that is about getting the players back en masse in numbers. Remember against Chelsea when we went to 4 at the back and the defence just collapsed?

Not great, but seems to me like we're sticking to a plan, just not quite pulling it off when we're breaking. Still, 1-0, and I don't really expect Nottingham to be able to pressure like that all game. Would want Bissouma on in the second half.

Also, these lot have brought in 20 players and look more cohesive than us - I'd wager they have had fewer misplaced passes than we have.

I agree, I made another post where I said I don't think our CMs are good enough to play this system imo. Conte's Chelsea side were never dominated in midfield like this.

Correct. Partly , or mostly because of Kante plus others.
Their wing backs performed better as well.
Not world class but competent.
I think long term we need to get Bissouma/ Skipp and probably Spence into the team or we need to go back into the transfer market again.

Forest are poor defensively , slow , open and there to be torn apart.
Son needs to make more runs from deep and he needs better service , if that happens we can score a few more in the second half.

Back