• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Forest **

I really like Emerson as a orthodox RB but I agree especially now we have Spence. We should be trying a more attacking option if we are gonna sacrifice the centre of the park.

Saying that I don't believe even the very best RWB (Hakimi, TAA etc) would completely negate the domination we suffer in the middle of the park. That's down to the composition of the CM that we select and the 3 up front.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Not on their own no, agreed- need an improvement on 1 of the middle 2 (PEH for me) as well

We are lucky to be leading 1-0. We won’t be leading much longer if we keep playing like we are. None of the other top six would play as we are. If Arsenal played like this, we’d be giving them hard time.

I'm not saying we were great. But it's one half of football, and we're leading. No need to panic!

2 shots on target all match. I don’t watch us to be entertained by the worse opposition.
I watch us to support us so any game in which we are not playing well is always boring.

But we're not not playing well, we're just not dominating in what is a tough fixture - plenty of teams will drop points away to Forest this year.

I said it in our last game, we rely a lot on the opposition not being able to finish their chances. We make their chances more difficult with the numbers present but we don't really stop them building towards a chance. Really feels to me like we like living on the edge.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back