• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

Fans are a funny bunch. Last week, after leading 4 nil in the first half, fans went on a melt down for not scoring more in the second half. Today fans are not too concerned that we scored only 3 goals when it could have been more but instead focused on the 2 sloppy goals conceded when the match was well under control.

Anyway unto the next match. Who is our next victim?

Fans are a funny bunch. Last week, after leading 4 nil in the first half, fans went on a melt down for not scoring more in the second half. Today fans are not too concerned that we scored only 3 goals when it could have been more but instead focused on the 2 sloppy goals conceded when the match was well under control.

Anyway unto the next match. Who is our next victim?

You will find on this site that we are about perfection ;).

Actually I don't remember too much melty stuff about the lack of 2nd half goals last week.

You will find on this site that we are about perfection ;).

Actually I don't remember too much melty stuff about the lack of 2nd half goals last week.

Oh there was.... propel couldn't fathom that last week Stoke couldn't get any worse so we're better on the second half yet their keeper made 5 top saves that game and most in the second half

we were irresistible at times in the first half, really zipping the ball about, this was a very good performance against a top 8 side, if it wasn't for vert's slip we would have coasted home, Kane is in the form of his life, its a shame the gap with chelsea isn't 3 or 4 points, that would have made things very interesting.

Pass the ball into the net ...... check

Bin laboured set piece kicks ...... check

Verts to operate as second striker ..... work in progress

My invoice is in the post

Yes.. That's the thing about some of our fans...going silent when your loosing some confidence because the other side
Scores is not good. It's like "you only sing when your winning"
I have to say if there were 36000 me,s in the ground we would have won the Premier at Christmas!
On the other hand .imagine them all being Scara,s! LoL...definate relegation fears!

Seriously though. I wish the fans would get behind the players more.....

Fair. It's an issue across football, though, not just at our gaff - I suspect the fallout of allowing the game to become a sport for middle-class people at the expense of the working man and woman.

we were irresistible at times in the first half, really zipping the ball about, this was a very good performance against a top 8 side, if it wasn't for vert's slip we would have coasted home, Kane is in the form of his life, its a shame the gap with chelsea isn't 3 or 4 points, that would have made things very interesting.
Two games: West Broom away and Leicester at home. Winning those two would have us 3 points behind (not to mention a lock for top 3, too). Many people said "it's early in the season, still a long way to go. It's what happens in March onwards that matters." No. Every game matters. You get 3 points for winning, whether it's the first game of the season or the last, or somewhere in the middle.

For the record, I thought Jan was our best man yesterday next to Kane, his slip isn't even a mistake in my book, he's just unlucky and slips! brick happens. Thankfully it didn't cost us any points. That last goal is more annoying, but overall it just doesn't matter much. Solid, solid performance from our boys again - we outplayed them for 90% of the match.

Whereas I had my normal bet of Kane and 3-1 so was gutted...

However, COYS...and the spammers tonight.

No sign of Lennon on the Everton bench. Is it all over for him? he started so well, scored goals, even one against us, but has really drifted away.

Two games: West Broom away and Leicester at home. Winning those two would have us 3 points behind (not to mention a lock for top 3, too). Many people said "it's early in the season, still a long way to go. It's what happens in March onwards that matters." No. Every game matters. You get 3 points for winning, whether it's the first game of the season or the last, or somewhere in the middle.

You can't knock our home form though. Haven't we won 11 of 13, undefeated.

Every team has lost points they "shouldn't" have.

You can't knock our home form though. Haven't we won 11 of 13, undefeated.

Every team has lost points they "shouldn't" have.
Agreed but Leicester was daylight robbery

Victor gave them the ball (no doubt Dier will be blamed by some though) and they created absolutely nothing all game

Agreed

Players and Staff should learn from it though, same as the lessons learned from last season - coming close and missing out and learning from where you went wrong is what will eventually drive the players to be 'on it' from Round 1 through to 38 which is what is required to win the league

FWIW, we're 4 points up on comparable fixtures from last season... if Pochettino can maintain that sort of improvement, we should be topping 80 points and challenging for the title soon...

C6LHqnPWUAUXhb2.jpg

C6Gg22HWcAA0kS4.jpg

Back