• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

Woah, what is happening. My cat video on youtube stopped and then went fast forward like Keystone Cops, they scored... looked like our number 12 was just standing still and not marking, who is #12?

wanyama

looked like dier was at fault
to me

That last goal was Dier at fault again, Think we need to get another top class CB in the summer and have Dier cover Dembele and Wanyama.

Good win non the less!

That last goal was Dier at fault again, Think we need to get another top class CB in the summer and have Dier cover Dembele and Wanyama.

Good win non the less!

Eh? Alderweireld missed the header ,iirc. And Verts fell over for Lukaku's goal. It was uncharacteristically sloppy by both of them....but what does it say about us that we can give away two goals by our two most reliable centre-backs in the same game and *still* manage a win that could easily have been 5-0 given how we were steamrolling Everton? :)

The lads all did well today - especially Dele, who made a real nuisance of himself and allied it with great close control throughout the game to boot. Wanyama and Dembele also deserve a lot of credit. Like against Gent, I felt we lost control a bit when Dembele came off - we need to manage that more, because Winks isn't yet capable of providing the sort of game control that Dembele offers, imo.

Other than that, good game all-round except for two uncharacteristic errors by our two Belgian CBs - hopefully they've used their stores of those up for the season now, because we'd be sunk if they started gifting things like they did today. ;)

So we have a chance to really put the pressure on in next couple of league games as City are playing Arsenal and Pool in the next couple of rounds.

We get 6 points from that I think that's the top 4 sorted

Easy peasy.

Alli had a great game, as did Vertonghen until he decided to sit down and let them score :mad:. A couple of crazy moments aside we were the better team by far. The 2 goals they got were scarcely deserved.

Last edited:
Eh? Alderweireld missed the header ,iirc.

I felt we lost control a bit when Dembele came off - we need to manage that more, because Winks isn't yet capable of providing the sort of game control that Dembele offers, imo.
It was Dier's man. Dier just let him run off and score. Meanwhile Wanyama didn't defend at all, he just watched like I did.

Winks is VERY capable of seeing out a game. In fact he won us the game with his deft freekick and bravery of NOT just going to the corner to waste time.

Dembele can't last more than 65 mins, we see it every week

Good result but we made it much harder than we needed to. I have my reservations on Dier. Jan's slip was reminiscent of his slip against Chelsea where Eto'o got the ball and scored. We outpowered their midfield and refused to put all our chances away.

Back