• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

Is it wrong that I really enjoy reading it? I'm laughing my ass off! It's hilarious!

Honestly mate, I do the same. Just reading the thread titles in the main Bluemoon forum is comedy. Apparently even the stewards are involved in a conspiracy to dampen the atmosphere at the Etihad. Clearly 'rags'...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

And why you see so many referees give free kicks when defenders obstuct attackers to let the ball run out for goal-kicks NOT

that the officials fudge that up so often doesn't excuse other fudge ups, each case should be handled in isolation

Walker fouled Sterling, no question

to another point from above, you can have two bites of the cherry, that's exactly why advantage exists

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/city-v-spurs-post-match.326514/

Wow. Everything is a conspiras-eh, rag this rag that, spuds are a small club/delusional/bullied me on the way out of the 81 Final. Mainstream media, Whiskey Nose Ferguson and the FA are all in cahoots to eradicate Emirates Marketing Project's rise to the top. Spuds are media darlings(!), refs are being paid off, rags rags rags if you disagree you're a rag. Oaaaysisss mad fer it....

Won't tar all City supporters, but Bluemoon is very quickly overtaking RAWK for levels of utter weirdness

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Just an influx of glory-hunting fans seeking vicarious success and angry when they don't get it. Exactly the same will happen to us if and when we start winning things.

Last edited:
IMO, it should have been a penalty by whether a red card is more debatable.
Title chasing teams always benefit from some lucky decisions, rightly or wrongly The difference is we are one of the title chasing teams but we are also the bad guys in his instance. Kyle Walker should be hung drawn and quartered listening to / reading some of the reaction.
No need to beat ourselves up over it. We deserve a bit of luck like everyone else.

I had a idea that Pep would have City fired up yesterday and i was right, we did not play well and in all honesty i would be pig sick if i was a City supporter because they should have won. However the sign of a really good team is that in some games we may not play well but make sure we do not lose and that is what we did yesterday.

There was a lot of talk about City are brick ( from the media and some Spurs fans) before the game and it was way over the top ( imo). They and us will be there or there about at the end of the season. And it should have been a penalty ( Walker) if it had been done to one of our players and not given there would be all sorts of crying and bitching by our fans.

I had to record the game and watch today,

3 things
These are the games we really miss Lamela. He's the only one we have with that edge in midfield, the dark arts to break up play with niggles and fouls. De Bruyne and silva would not have had tge time on the ball they has yesterday with Lamela there.
2 the ref was awful, the standard really isn't getting better.
3 mcnammara is the worst pundit EVER.

I think Dele pushed Otamendi to the ground. Walker was chasing after Sterling at pace and put him off but Sterling still got the shot away.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be given in a heck of a lot of situations but in real time, at pace, Walker hasn't denied anyone anything. He's put Sterling off but I can see why we got away with it. The amount of times a winger beats a full back and the full back has his hands on the winger chasing him, it's a contact sport and it happens. There's no law that says the attacking player should have an easy ride.

And to be honest, after Pedro Mendes I think we're owed about 20 years of luck so I'm glad we're getting it.

I'm going to quote Daniel Moynihan on this one; Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts.

I'm going to quote Daniel Moynihan on this one; Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but not his own facts.

He got his shot away. He's not entitled to get the shot away in the nicest, most comfortable way for him in what is a contact sport. Would be a lot more clear cut if Walker pulled him back and restrained him, rather than pushing him.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be given 9 time out of 10, I'm just saying that in real time, I can see why we got away with it.

No it's not disgraceful. It was a clear penalty and the non-call was a game-changer, both for the pen and the red card that should have been issued. If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd be screaming bloody murder. Let's take our Spurs glasses off and look at things a bit more objectively.

gonad*s, it was awful coverage and I don't need to take my Spurs glasses off to see it.

No it's not disgraceful. It was a clear penalty and the non-call was a game-changer, both for the pen and the red card that should have been issued. If the shoe was on the other foot, we'd be screaming bloody murder. Let's take our Spurs glasses off and look at things a bit more objectively.
I read a couple of posters say on here say and had it confirmed on Talksport this morning that Sterling was in fact off side when he started his run but the lines man missed it. That makes Walkers push irrelevant. But there has been so much attention on the push that this point has not even been mentioned.

I read a couple of posters say on here say and had it confirmed on Talksport this morning that Sterling was in fact off side when he started his run but the lines man missed it. That makes Walkers push irrelevant. But there has been so much attention on the push that this point has not even been mentioned.

He was onside mate.

There's a photo - on this thread I think - that shows Rose and probably Wanyama playing him on.

@Robspur12

Here you go -

egopx4S.png

That photo is from after the pass was played. I have re-watched the MOTD highlights probably 20 times now, and Sterling does not look to be in an offside position when the ball is played. Aguero was offside though, but not involved in the play.

This is from when the ball was played. Doesn't look offside to me, but a bit hard to tell, actually. If you look at the stripes in the grass it looks like Rose on the left back plays him onside, and probably Wanyama too.

egopx4S.png
Hard to tell on that one but the city player hasn't made contact with the ball yet in that photo so sterling would have moved a little further forward and Rose a little further back, so who knows. It is a tight call either way.

They did break through with alarming regularity though. A lot of the time they had four runners on the offside line ready to get in behind us. And the ball over the top had us running towards our own goal all match.

Last edited:
No, that's the perspective.

The camera is pretty much dead on the halfway line.

You can just about make out the lines in the grass, and Rose is deeper than Sterling.
That shot is taken before the pass had been made(the ball touched). A split second later he would have run beyond the 2 Tottenham players. Don't think that shot is conclusive.

Hard to tell on that one but the city player hasn't made contact with the ball yet in that photo so sterling would have moved a little further forward and Rose a little further back, so who knows. It is a tight call either way.

They did break through with alarming regularity though. A lot of the time they have four runners on the offside line ready to get in behind us. And the ball over the top had us running towards our own goal all match.

Fair point about the fact he hadn't passed it yet.

Back