• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

Doing a "Utd" on us at the moment, keeping our full backs pressed back. We may need to see Sissoko or Son sooner rather than later to give some pace down the channels.

Ffs we need to stop messing about at the back. At this rate we will gift them a goal

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

The lino can tell the ref of the office which was right but if the ref can't see it how can he judge intent for a card?

Because the lino can tell him that too?

I don't see the problem tbh and I wish there was more of it. The ref can't see everything that goes on.

Relatively happy with how we've held up so far, just a shame we've picked up a few bookings at the back.

We'll definitely pick up at some point attacking wise. Let's see how the defence does then.

Back