• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

Diers was a clear yellow although how the ref can card him when he didn't see it I don't know

Wimmers looked 50/50 to me

The Dier one was the linesman. Good officiating overall imo.

I always expected Emirates Marketing Project to come out quick and hard for this match after last week and thought all of the comments about how we'd smash them etc to be foolish.

We need to hold out and I think they'll run out of steam a bit.

Their back 5 are poor and their midfield very attacking. We can get at it. You have to hope that we'll be able to hold out until then.

The Dier one was the linesman. Good officiating overall imo.

I always expected Emirates Marketing Project to come out quick and hard for this match after last week and thought all of the comments about how we'd smash them etc to be foolish.

We need to hold out and I think they'll run out of steam a bit.

Their back 5 are poor and their midfield very attacking. We can get at it. You have to hope that we'll be able to hold out until then.

The lino can tell the ref of the office which was right but if the ref can't see it how can he judge intent for a card?

We need to get a few shots at this dodgy keeper. I'm sure we can score if we make him work abit

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

Back