• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Now who is trolling!

Is it you still? As mine is clearly a facetious response.

As I’ve said earlier I think we should play our strongest line up and go for it. We can make subs as and when required to look after players. If we’re 3-0 down by half time then subs will be earlier but otherwise let’s just go and get at them and get the best result that we can.

We deserved more against Villa last weekend and so whilst tough I wouldn’t write off our chances yet.

Imo we are about to take 1 to 4 points from the next three games and pick up two medium term injuries.

I have found a way where imo we will pick up 6 points from the next three games and get no injuries.
If only you were in charge of the team everything would be perfect. Ange out, you in.

Imo we are about to take 1 to 4 points from the next three games and pick up two medium term injuries.

I have found a way where imo we will pick up 6 points from the next three games and get no injuries.
The only thing you found is a few people who fell for your dumb trope.

If this were Football Manager, I would deliberately play the kids. However this is real life. This in my opinion is a free hit for City. Best of success to the boys and fans. I don't really want to watch today's match but knowing myself I will watch it. GHod help us.
Let's hope a couple of their players go with that thinking. Although I doubt pep will let that happen.

It's a great chance for a few of our fringe players to make a point, if they want to.

I don't see us winning, hopefully we can put in a good performance. Keep up the confidence and next game Romero is back which should help.

Can anyone imagine the team talk to the allsorts selection being suggested? "Go out and do your best, you're only playing as I have no faith in the other players getting anything from this game and I'm assured by our fans this strategy win get us to win the next two games without any of you" We could distribute white flags to our travelling fans to wave as the media take the p iss.

Forster
Royal, Dier, Davies
Lyons-Foster, Skipp, Abbott, Sayers
Santiago, Veliz, Gil

Austin, Cassanova, Kyerematen, Ashcroft, Moore, John, Lankshear, Donley, Soonsup-Bell

Coaching staff are all of those that normally take the u21s, complemented by staff from the Women's team where required.
So your idea is to shield the team from further injuries and then you pick three of five fit defenders. Hmmm.

You listen to too much Talksport old son.

So your idea is to shield the team from further injuries and then you pick three of five fit defenders. Hmmm.

You listen to too much Talksport old son.
My back four for west ham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine would be porro, romero, dorrington, udogie.

I don’t listen to talksport or any radio for that matter.

hi, all Spurs fans.
It has has been a VERY long time, since my last post.
Anyway, the sun is shining on my rooftop bar and grill.
A bunch of friends are here from Nairobi & Mombasa.
The food is going to be grilled jumbo prawns, marinated chicken and aged beef skewers, and corn on the cob.
In the meantime ice old Tusker lagers are already going down nicely.
I know that with our injuries / suspensions, this is going to be a very tough game.
But, what the hell. "To Dare is to DO"
Lets go out there with the best eleven that we can muster, and play our style.
All the BEST folks.

hi, all Spurs fans.
It has has been a VERY long time, since my last post.
Anyway, the sun is shining on my rooftop bar and grill.
A bunch of friends are here from Nairobi & Mombasa.
The food is going to be grilled jumbo prawns, marinated chicken and aged beef skewers, and corn on the cob.
In the meantime ice old Tusker lagers are already going down nicely.
I know that with our injuries / suspensions, this is going to be a very tough game.
But, what the hell. "To Dare is to DO"
Lets go out there with the best eleven that we can muster, and play our style.
All the BEST folks.
Welcome back bro
Any chance of a photo the BBQ just to tease us

Back