• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Date : Sunday Dec 3rd 2023
K.O : 4.30 pm
Venue : Etihad Stadium (so they say, it will always be fudging Eastland's)

Vicario
Porro Royal Davies Destiny
Sarr Bissouma Lo Celso
Kulu Son Johnson

They're Bumberclarts. We will not leave without rewards...19583322-0-image-a-3_1570790492102.jpgjohn_newcombe_3069117b.jpgbon-scott-of-ac-dc-at-day-on-the-green-now-up-to-poster-size-daniel-larsen.jpg

Last edited:
They have been pretty brick lately, but then, so have we.

I think Pep will hand us the points again.

Bit fearful of Haaland v Royal / Davies. But excited to see how we can play them off the park at times. Take our chances and we have a chance.

WE WILL WIN. Our run of bad luck has to change sometime.

I will be in New York for this match. We are staying near Times Square in Manhattan. Any suggestions for a good Spurs pub to watch the game?

PS Its the wife's birthday so I hope to be able to sneak out to watch it!!!!!!

WE WILL WIN. Our run of bad luck has to change sometime.

I will be in New York for this match. We are staying near Times Square in Manhattan. Any suggestions for a good Spurs pub to watch the game?

PS Its the wife's birthday so I hope to be able to sneak out to watch it!!!!!!
Flannery's on 205 West 14th St is the spot (NY Spurs)...about 15 mins from Times Square by cab, 30-40 if you fancy a stroll

We have been on 3 defeats and got a win there before but, with the players we have out, we are about to get smashed.

I hope that if it reads LLLL on our form guide that no one starts sharpening the knives for Ange.

7th December West Ham game, Thursday night under the lights will be must win with Romero back. I'm going and can't wait.

City game is a free hit - someone prove me wrong

Last edited:
Flannery's on 205 West 14th St is the spot (NY Spurs)...about 15 mins from Times Square by cab, 30-40 if you fancy a stroll
many thanks @thfcsteff . Much appreciated.

will any other glory-gloryites be there ? Would be good to meet up for a drink even though kick off is only 11.30am their time.

I am very fearful of the state we are going to be in during these three games in a week.

I fully expect Johnson, Gio and Udogie at a minimum to break down given their recent issues.

I would play a total second string (or third string as may be the case!) and save everyone for the back to back home games we have after City.

I am very fearful of the state we are going to be during these three games in a week.

I fully expect Johnson, Gio and Udogie at a minimum to break down given their recent issues.

I would play a total second string (or third string as may be the case!) and save everyone for the back to back home games we have after City.
You mention this idea at least once every season and it never happens. I can barely recall the last time any manager rested everyone for a PL game! Didn't Warnock or someone do it and get in trouble about 15 years ago?

We have been on 3 defeats and got a win there before but, with the players we have out, we are about to get smashed.

I hope that if it reads LLLL on our form guide that no one starts sharpening the knives for Ange.

7th December West Ham game, Thursday night under the lights will be must win with Romero back. I'm going and can't wait.

City game is a free hit - someone prove me wrong
Agree with that unfortunately.
Can see a 4-1 or 5-1 defeat.
Of course hope I'm wrong and we get a result but just too many players missing and we're very open.

Back