• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

You seem to know alot about this Bullet.

Forlan in particular couldn't work out how to get his shirt back on, and had to get the kitman to sort it out for him

Forlan in particular couldn't work out how to get his shirt back on, and had to get the kitman to sort it out for him
Balotelli couldn't even manage training vests.

Why make emotional expression a bookable offence? Shirt removal bookings? Are the rule maklers jealous of their incredible torsos? It's silly!!!!!!!
It wastes time, and it's also to prevent political messages on shirts under the jersey etc. Why is handball a rule? Why throw in when it's called football. Because it just is. The game has rules, some "silly", some less so. Just follow them. Kicking the ball away is a yellow card offence, whether the ball is in play or not.
Same as punching or kicking someone is a red card, regardless if the ball is in play or not.

Because Richie got booked for kicking the ball into the crowd after Kulu's equalising goal on Sunday?

Fair enough. Seems silly. I get it for freekicks. It can be considered disent and time wasting. For a goal though? There are other balls they can use.

It wastes time, and it's also to prevent political messages on shirts under the jersey etc. Why is handball a rule? Why throw in when it's called football. Because it just is. The game has rules, some "silly", some less so. Just follow them. Kicking the ball away is a yellow card offence, whether the ball is in play or not.
Same as punching or kicking someone is a red card, regardless if the ball is in play or not.
Depends who does it it seems

Were we? First time I had heard of him was this year. Cracking player
I 'thought' I saw his name mentioned earlier this summer, might well have been a float to make sure City got on with it?
We had a couple of years where sweaty players would take their shirts off and be unable to put them back on. Somehow they had a lining and were soaked wet and the pampered thick players couldn't put them back on.
Also it encourages slogans on shirts underneath.
So for one reason or another, they rightly started booking players for taking their shirt off.

So should they book people for lifting their shirt up to reveal a t-shirt with a slogan?
Let's face it, a stupid rule. If they suggested booking players for celebrating in front of opposition fans that'd be mildly easier to understand, but even that would be gonad*s (messing with the magic of the moment, the banter, etc)...

Richy did not waste time with that 'launch'. The celebration took another two minutes or so, timne enough for someone to find another ball.
If rules were consistently applied without context, this world (and game) would be even more fudged up than it/they is/are.

Erm... if the ball is in play, i'm pretty sure kicking it is allowed.

Welcome back bro
Any chance of a photo the BBQ just to tease us
Sorry, Bedford Spurs.
Saw your post much later. and I hadn't taken any photos. I will do that next time.
Anyway, it was a great afternoon.
A Dutch friend who owns a small local airline was there.
He has only 4 planes that he uses for people to go to game parks.
one of these only has a capacity of 2 seats, including the pilot.
So, he kindly "lends" that to me to take the wife to a game lodge, when I don't want
to use my 4x4 SUV.
It also helps to keep my pilots license up to date.

Back