• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt ***

When picking our team for a game surely we are here to discuss what WE would do?

What is the point of us all just second guessing what team we think Conte will pick!

That’s easy and not a lot of point doing it but as that is apparently what we should be doing please find my contribution to this requirement below.

View attachment 14610

People are obviously free to discuss whatever they want on here.

Other people have different preferences to you. Strange that, people being different.

Doherty has played naff all football this season. Its a bit of a stretch for him to play this game, and then the Everton one - three games in one week.
Royal can play, if we are chasing the game or need a goal by all means bring Doherty on later. Not to mention Conte clearly rates and trusts Royal, it would be more of a shock if he wasnt picked....

Everton, then the Manchester United game midweek directly after that. So would be 4 games on the trot weekend-midweek unless Perisic or Spence gets the nod in one of them. Spence obviously seems unlikely. Perisic will be needed on the left and probably there need rotation himself.

Think that's a big ask from Doherty who has just started playing again after a fairly serious injury. If there's a chance Doherty will be better than Emerson going forward that seems like an unnecessary risk.

Everton, then the Manchester United game midweek directly after that. So would be 4 games on the trot weekend-midweek unless Perisic or Spence gets the nod in one of them. Spence obviously seems unlikely. Perisic will be needed on the left and probably there need rotation himself.

Think that's a big ask from Doherty who has just started playing again after a fairly serious injury. If there's a chance Doherty will be better than Emerson going forward that seems like an unnecessary risk.
Also Moura is back now, and lets not forget he was being picked ahead of Doherty for the RWB role earlier in the season. This could be because Doherty wasnt fit enough at the time, but could also be Conte genuinely sees Moura as an option there....

Also Moura is back now, and lets not forget he was being picked ahead of Doherty for the RWB role earlier in the season. This could be because Doherty wasnt fit enough at the time, but could also be Conte genuinely sees Moura as an option there....

Mmm TAA without the the dangerous crossing.

Yeah, he probably is an option somewhere in the pecking order. As a starter at RWB back from injury in the next couple of weeks? Would surprise me.

Think Moura would be OK there, but seems a strange one. Two first team RWBs from last season, young Championship player brought in over the summer. So let's play Moura there after never using him there before, including last season when RWB was at times a real issue. Unless there's an injury crisis not sure how much of an option he really is.

I haven't felt very confident or comfortable about watching Spurs recently because of the old sit back and invite pressure way we have been playing....

However, tonight I just feel that after the sad demise of Signori Pentrone and the difficulty of playing the game against Brighton when emotions were high, we will really fly this evening...

Come on you beautiful Spurs....

I came in here expecting more venomous Fury that Royal is starting again over Doherty/Spence. Rather surprised it hasn't caused more offence.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I fancy a cheeky bet on Royal to score tonight... I think the return of Doherty will spur him on to greatness!

I came in here expecting more venomous Fury that Royal is starting again over Doherty/Spence. Rather surprised it hasn't caused more offence.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Well you get used to it after a while, like sitting in a room with your own farts and not being able to smell it

Sarr on the bench, is that a new thing? Or have o been asleep this season?

Would love to see him and Spence get some minutes.

Back