• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt ***

Sarr on the bench, is that a new thing? Or have o been asleep this season?

Would love to see him and Spence get some minutes.
I hoooope he gets some minutes. He's the player I'm most looking forward to see bits from. [emoji1691]

Won't happen. [emoji28]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Shows that, at the moment at least, Conte doesnt trust the back-ups to Dier and Romero, or Benta/PEH, or Kane

The emotions will still be high for this match, perhaps even more so. Another gritty performance like the win at Brighton should see us through. Once again Son needs his good boots on and Harry needs to wake up please. They are currently 8th in the Bundesliga and are on a good run. However they were beaten 3-0 by the bottom team a few weeks back. With the crowd behind us I think we could just win this.

C. O. Y. S

Back