• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have wrestled with that question myself. i think the squad has deteriorated since then: siggy out, dawson, holtby - replacements even worse i.e. fazio stambouli.

sherwood lucked out a little with adebayor's form. if ade had given it his usual craap performances it may have been a different story. however, it is possible that sherwood is simply than poch. poch's line ups are fooking woeful to be fair.

Holtby and Siggy would instantly improve our squad. But then again, so would Defoe, Crouch and Keane - they would yield more goals for us at the moment even with them having a combined age of about 148!

i have wrestled with that question myself. i think the squad has deteriorated since then: siggy out, dawson, holtby - replacements even worse i.e. fazio stambouli.

sherwood lucked out a little with adebayor's form. if ade had given it his usual craap performances it may have been a different story. however, it is possible that sherwood is simply than poch. poch's line ups are fooking woeful to be fair.

This! Consistently get rid of decent players and replace with inferior. At least Dawson played with his heart on his sleeve and Siggy could find the back of the net.
Dembele is as effective as Townsend i.e. Zilch Its going to be a frustrating season this one

Amazing finish. I'm a little behind! But sensational finish. One of those where all the angles are against you. Was a perfect volley.

At least we're getting stuck in now, finally. If only we'd showed this much effort from the start.

Back