• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's time to realise our little spell of 5th / 6th challenging for 4th has long long gone now, we will be lucky to be a top 8 team in future, the odd good result, maybe a cup run

Nah get a decent manager in and sell off half the squad and use the money youth players for the rest of the squad.

They say you should not buy a player on the back of one good season I wonder if the same can be said for hiring managers.

People keep defending Poch by saying our players are crap, but this is mostly the same squad that finished 6th last year and they peformed a lot better under AVB and Sherwood. Explain please ?

Exactly and we didn't lose anyone we didn't want to in the summer either.

What a bunch of ****ing retards. Kabul and dembele both embarrassing.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

ive been saying for a while now that we need to re-assess where we stand. we are back to before the transition under Santini/Jol/Arnsean in that one summer. we are back to being complete and utter shiit.

the starting line up looked like a relegation quality side to me. its dreadful, absolute shiit.

Wouldn't say relegation quality but it's midtable at best.

Added to the fact that we are serial bottlers. 6 FA Cup semi finals in 20 years, lost ALL of them.

People keep defending Poch by saying our players are crap, but this is mostly the same squad that finished 6th last year and they peformed a lot better under AVB and Sherwood. Explain please ?

i have wrestled with that question myself. i think the squad has deteriorated since then: siggy out, dawson, holtby - replacements even worse i.e. fazio stambouli.

sherwood lucked out a little with adebayor's form. if ade had given it his usual craap performances it may have been a different story. however, it is possible that sherwood is simply than poch. poch's line ups are fooking woeful to be fair.

This is as bad as I've seen us play in a LONG time. Very frustrating.

It just gets worse. West brom, Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Now this. You think it can't get any worse but we are definitely going to have a lot of bad games at White hart lane this year. As said before, we've got ALL of the big guns to play at home! Haha

Back