• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choose a word to describe our performance: Woeful, Wretched, Miserable, Inept, Haples, Pitiful?

Dembele, Townsend and Ade need to never pull on a Spurs shirt again.

Naughton and Mason the only players that can come out of that with their heads up.

Poch is gone I think. He wont survive this. Perfect timing with the international break.

No excuses for this. Im just not having it. You cant even say he's "lost" the team..............because he simply never had them from the start.

Bye Poch.

We are back to being top of the pile of joke clubs. There is something so rotten at the core of this club that the players can't even resemble a team. If they had a shred of decency they would refund the ticket price to every fan in the ground today.

Probably one of the worst games I have ever seen us play. And I don't blame Poch. What exactly was wrong with what he did? We had good players out there that could literally not pass the ball to each other.

Poch is to blame for this loss!

Have to agree with this - the starting line-up was terrible and we don't seem to have any tactics.

Kaboul and Fazio starting with verts on the bench?

Mason/capoue which we know doesn't work.

Townsend.

No Lamela (who at least gives 100% and isn't scared of the ball)

Eriksen still doesn't have a position in the team.

Beyond turgid.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

You just have to look at Saudi Sportswashing Machine resurgence to see what a manager can do to motivate players and have them fighting back! We have a team full of players that doesn't give a monkeys!

There was one point midway through the half, when either Moses or Diouf was strolling to the byline with a physio, that I finally decided that the lads we've got aren't worth the spit off the underside of my shoes. Namely, that was seeing Capoue, arm in arm with Geoff Cameron (I think), chuckling and laughing like the happiest man in the world. We were 2-0 down, misplacing passes left, right and centre, looking utterly hopeless and being thrashed by this Stoke side.....and our 'midfield enforcer' gaily trills and chuckles with the opponent who had been schooling him for most of the game preceding that point.

F*ck these lads. I'd say sell 'em off, but there is no indication that the 'players' (I use that term loosely) Levy thrusts at Poch as replacements will be any better than the ones we have: see the utterly woeful Fazio for evidence of this. Hence, I just don't know what we're going to do. But I do know that these lads are perhaps the most spineless I've ever seen.

Stop getting angry at Neville's 'lazy, weak' comments, boys. You are lazy. You are weak. You are useless. That is a fact.

Naughton and Mason the only players that can come out of that with their heads up.

Not sure how you can single out those players. The whole team was awful. It was the perfect storm of ineffective formation and tactics, inexperienced players, low confidence and a woeful defensive setup.

If you're to single out players: Kaboul and Capoue should drop to the second string. Townsend should remain a sub. Dembele offers more than Capoue.

Agree with that. Thought Naughton also made the right choice with the professional foul.

Would say Rose and Chadli did ok too & at least Lamela seemed to care.

Some people are putting it some strong views on here. Its very hard to defend POCH and the players after that performance.

We lack everything, creativity, movement, fight, spirit.

I still dont think its the manager, 3 different mangers have coached theses players and all have had performances like today.

My big criticism of POCH is surly by now he realises this group isnt good enough to play how he wants so why not change the system to suit the players then next transfer window or next summer do a big clear out and bring in the players you need

Agree with that. Thought Naughton also made the right choice with the professional foul.

Would say Rose and Chadli did ok too & at least Lamela seemed to care.

Yeah Naughton was very unlucky to get a red for that, thought it was the right thing to do too.

Back