• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

Brentford really are a pain to play against. Unsurprising half, but this pattern of conceding first from one of our first chances against really is getting old.

Some bright spots, but not enough. Need to again up our game in the second half. Get the ball to Kulusevski seems like the best game plan at the moment.

Agreed. The world cup was a nice break from it

Play like this til May and Conte is going to be under a lot of pressure as atmosphere at games will be awful

He's got half a season to earn that year extension afaic - i hope the talk of us looking to tie him down long term is nothing but paper talk atm, based on what we've seen so far he doesn't deserve it - if he wasn't a name manager no one would wanting it

He's got half a season to earn that year extension afaic - i hope the talk of us looking to tie him down long term is nothing but paper talk atm, based on what we've seen so far he doesn't deserve it - if he wasn't a name manager no one would wanting it

Getting us into the CL is an achievement only two other managers have managed in 20 years. He knows what he’s doing even if it isn’t great to watch.

Goal scorer is 10 yards behind peh when they break and 10 yards in front when he scores, peh constantly lets players run pan him st score.

Getting us into the CL is an achievement only two other managers have managed in 20 years. He knows what he’s doing even if it isn’t great to watch.

Yes, so he needs the results for the reason you mention (football not being great to watch).

He needs some help from Paratici - we have a lot of players who are kind of top 5-10 quality, rather than top 4 quality, which reflects the standard of our performacnes this season

That spurs stressball i got as a Christmas present is already taking a tanking.
Must be a best seller.

We look like we usually do, like we've never been away. Kulu looks good at least, and only one nil.

Toney must have money on the number of dives he's going to commit this afternoon.

Goal scorer is 10 yards behind peh when they break and 10 yards in front when he scores, peh constantly lets players run pan him st score.

We need to replace peh. I thought he would go in the summer. Bentancur is a big miss today as he is the only one to have displayed consistent real class for us. Hopefully we have a replacement for peh, that will actually chase back, joining us soon

Such a boring game.
How many games have we gone behind first this season?
We lack invention in midfield

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I've mentioned it many times, he plays when he wants to. So many goals he could have tracked back or challenged but prefers to just stroll around.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Really poor half.

PEH is so poor. Skipp must be terrible in training not to get a look in.
Bissouma isn't much better but at least he has the excuse that he is settling into the team.
Without Bentancur our midfield is non-existant.

Has Tanganga got concrete for boots? It seems he can't jump at all.

Only bright spot is Kulu again.

Back