• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford **

I didn't see the game but read the live text, sums us up really. Give the other team a headstart and wake up in the 2nd half.

The defence and organisation really need to be sorted, conceding first 9 games on the trot and going 2-0 in many of those can't be considered a one off. It's a clear pattern that we're not starting games off with the right attitude.

We need two new defenders alongside Romero. In a way today we took a hit due to the World Cup. If we had had both Lloris and Romero plus Richarlison then I think we would have won. Oh well next game two of those will be back with Bentancur.

Said in the summer if i had my way dier and davies would be on the bench with 2 class cbs in their place. We need a class rwb too. Be very hard to do in jan though but if we don't get in at least one of the 3 i don't think we'll get top 4.

Said in the summer if i had my way dier and davies would be on the bench with 2 class cbs in their place. We need a class rwb too. Be very hard to do in jan though but if we don't get in at least one of the 3 i don't think we'll get top 4.

Agree here 100%

Top 4 worries me TBH, Liverpool can't be this bad all season and Ten Haag seems to have United in better shape.

Brining in a right wing back and 2 defenders still does not help with the hold up play from our attackers. We still lose the ball far too easily when trying to play it into the attack. We need Harry to either be a bully and hold the ball up with back to goal at the half way line and lay balls off for the midfield to set the wing backs / Wingers forward or we bring in a big man.

Brining in a right wing back and 2 defenders still does not help with the hold up play from our attackers. We still lose the ball far too easily when trying to play it into the attack. We need Harry to either be a bully and hold the ball up with back to goal at the half way line and lay balls off for the midfield to set the wing backs / Wingers forward or we bring in a big man.

Agree with this. The hold up play today and the anticipation was dreadful. Forster launched one at one stage and the best Sonny was going to do was flick it on. He actually did that and Harry was just stood beside him as if he expected a knockdown. I couldn’t believe it for such an intelligent footballer.

The ball came back off Son and Kane far too often too.

Is Conte alright? He seems not to be doing his job as well as last season.

Feels like a lot of the time that he needs a week to work with the team pre match. We have achieved our best results whilst playing only one match a week. The preparation was disjointed before this one due to players returning from the World Cup.

Feels like a lot of the time that he needs a week to work with the team pre match. We have achieved our best results whilst playing only one match a week. The preparation was disjointed before this one due to players returning from the World Cup.

too much of a luxury, how does Conte expect to win the quadruple with us?

Didn’t see first half of the game, but according to many Hojberg didn’t play well. To me he always seems to step up and have moments of importance in a game, even if things aren’t going for him:

42E70157-6FCF-491A-9CAD-516BB895E850.jpeg

Didn’t see first half of the game, but according to many Hojberg didn’t play well. To me he always seems to step up and have moments of importance in a game, even if things aren’t going for him:

View attachment 14854

He was dreadful, only bissouma got close to being as bad.
Those stats don't make any mention of his lack of defending for the two goals, passing 10 yards to brentford players or my personal favourite falling over the ball whilst running with it and nobody within 15 yards of him.
I can't believe he has now served under three managers and gets away with constantly letting players run past him to score. Do we not highlight these runs to him in the after game debrief?

I’m shocked at how poor our defending is this season under Conte. I thought we would improve on last season when it was already showing real signs of progress. Instead we’ve regressed hugely.
One game a week last season
This season it’s a game every 3 days
No coaching time and less rest time

Back